SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] MicBitch's Administrator Application

Micbitch

Steam Account Name:  MicBitch
Steam ID: 1:0:72951403

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm Pretty chill and don't take things to heart, i give out banter and take some back from nearly anyone that talks in the Surf servers, I am currently in year 12 and looking to go to uni to study architecture.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Im a decent surfer and I am constantly active within the surf server and i can be friendly to anyone who wants to talk or needs help within my limits.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have been surfing on KZG skill surf for about two months and although this is not very long, some of the guys on the server i have know for a lot longer than that, I think interacting with everyone including from guests all the way up to head admin and skyprah, this community seems to treat everyone fairly. I think through those experiences and learning how the admins handle situations and how they treat everyone, whether there would be banter within the server or someone extremely toxic would be talking. The admins would make the right call and not go overboard with punishments. I have not been in an administrator position within a surf community before but I think with the experience of all the staff I could learn a lot from all the guys and contribute to the KZG skill surf servers in a positive way. I think that with the help of the staff team I could learn to become an admin and be able to help in circumstances that involve mic spammers, toxic players or even just someone needing help on a stage or map and be able to make the right call or judgement through learning and being taught how to handle different situations. I am usually very active within the server and usually will help and talk to people but that is if I am not working or playing competitive. I have played on other servers before including ZTS and Aussurf and have surfed on them and seen how different community's work and so I think I could bring my experiences from different servers and just use my ability as an admin to help the community not only with in game but any help the staff team needs, I can give whatever I can to help with this community. All in all I think that I would be a good surf admin because of my different experiences within KZG, ZTS and Aussurf I think that i would be a good candidate for the KZG skill surf admin position.

Play-Time on Server Group:  3 days 09:47:17 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Between 3 pm until 1 am usually nearly all weekdays unless working then usually 9 pm until 1 am
On weekends usually from 10am onward until i feel its time for a break.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  S1, .Dex
Vouching Players:  dreaM, Nolesy, BOT Caleb,

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Micbitch

+1 I'm certain that Micbitch would be a great addition to the team, it's always fun whenever this guy's on the server and he is always ready and willing to help out those in the community.

+1 good guy , always active , friendly , helpful and gets along well with everyone , has potential to be a good admin imho.

12 minutes ago, woods said:

What is this, why do all the bad surfers apply

Said he would kill my family if i didn't +1 him

Might be a "bad surfer" but there isn't a requirement to be good at surfing. 

People have to be mature, well mannered and respectful. 

+1 so the other day I was walking through the park and I saw this really cool butterfly. this butterfly really intrigued me as i am a  very enthusiastic lepidopterist. Upon further inspection I realised that this butterfly was an endangered Mitchell's Satyr butterfly. This butterfly reminded me of Micbitch, as it closely resembled his beloved child and pet cat josephine.

ACCEPTED

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

• Sorrow locked this topic