SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JUMP] Trimming Armour's Moderator Application

Trimming Armour

Steam Account Name:  Trimming Armour
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:171415466

Sex: Female

Desciption of Myself: Hello, people know me by Trimming Armour or Agent Trimming Armour. I am extremely passionate about bunny hopping and strive to improve my strafes wherever possible. I have been bhopping for around a year now and I am confident in my ability aid in improving the server as I am willing to devote time into improving the player base.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Alongside my experience bhopping I can provide support to those in need and aid in teaching those who lack confidence in their skills.
I am applying so I can aid in the moderation of the server as it is currently lacking.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  With my experience in the bhopping community, I feel that I deserve to be apart of the staff team as I am passionate about helping improve the server. I also believe that the current lack of moderation on the bunny hopping server has lead to a decline in player base as notions against toxic behaviors have not been enforced.

Play-Time on Server Group:  ~30 hours (Raven has stated that my hours may be deemed sufficient)
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Monday & Friday 8pm-11pm
Tuesday - Thursday 10am-1pm
Weekend 10am - 5pm
(Please note that these are the hours I play during the holidays and hours may vary once university commences again)

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Princess Raven (Before he resigned) and Lethiem
Vouching Players:  .dex, Pathetic and ruthles_kilA

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

+1 to Trimming I told her to apply ages ago but she never got around to it, So it is nice to see her applying now.

She is always very friendly and helpful to all players, and with the lack of moderation going on on that server I feel she will do very well in this role.

Please accept her ?

• Hearts 1

+1 have seen you floating around different servers for a while now and you seem to have the characteristics of a staff member
good luck :)

• Like 1

latest?cb=20111128052231

+1 one of the most friendliest ppl I know on KZG , bhop needs some admins and trimming would fit this role perfectly

• Like 1

Considering like you said lack of administration I suggest you apply for Admin for more permissions..

• Like 1

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

ACCEPTED

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

• Sorrow locked this topic