SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] tommo.'s Moderator Application

tommo.

Steam Account Name:  tommo.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79300050

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My name is Anthony and I live in Sydney, Australia. I am currently studying in High School, and I play games on the side. I enjoy making people laugh and meeting new people. I love playing sports such as AFL and Cricket, but I also enjoy playing video games with my mates. Playing Aim helps my mates and I get closer and just have an all round good time (aswell as getting gud). Getting the moderator role can hopefully enhance that experience.

In the future I plan on being an Electrical Engineer in the Army and study at ADFA in Canberra. I hope to go through the stages of RMC Duntroon and go from there. I enjoy all things that are military based and all things that involve electrical work, so both my passions are put into one I guess lol. To get to this point I have to get an ATAR of 85+, so **** hehe.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  The qualities I possess include:

Initiative: Being able to take up the task when no one else can.
Communication: Being able to clearly and successfully describe what you want done.
Positive Attitude: Being able to keep the server in a good mood. A fine balance between seriousness and playfulness.
Approach: Being able to handle things with up most care and confidence.
Creativity: Being able to find new ways to keep the morale up, etc

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I feel as though I can contribute to the Moderation team in an superior way. I know that I will contribute both on the server itself and on the forums. I will try my absolute best to fulfill my role as a Moderator and I will try to conquer any challenge that I will face. I am extremely experienced in Aim rules, and the KZG rules in general. I understand when a joke is a joke, and when enough is enough, I feel that this is important to be able to handle situations maturely.

I enjoy making people laugh, and in my opinion I think that this is a crucial skill to have to be a good Moderator. I am keen to enforce the rules and to make new memories with the KZG Community. I understand where I stand and what my subordinates are, I'll try not to step over the 'line' and not abuse the power I have. There is a fine line between productivity and playfulness, productivity being the side of moderation, and playfulness being the side of just generally playing Aim. I’m also passionate about this server and I’m driven to deliver moderation material. I’m a very motivated player and a fast learner, this will help me learn the paths of the moderator role. Example; memorising the admin commands or knowing how to handle every situation without thinking hard. I belief that I will benefit to the staffing team immensely.

As I have previously stated, I love making people laugh. Being serious all the time isn't a good feature (in my opinion). If you haven't noticed all ready, I have admitted to my faults and I have accepted my consequences. I feel as though this is a good quality, being able to admit to your faults and accepting the consequences. I would strive to always help the people that are in need in the best way I can, no matter how big or small the matter is. I’ll take the actions that are necessary and I'll try my best to come up with the best solution.

Play-Time on Server Group:  47 hours (on another account which got hacked)
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Every day basically, just before a comp game basically...

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Nil, waiting
Vouching Players:  SmartB

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Goose
Added STEAMID

2 hours ago, tommo. said:

Might want to get some vouching admins before you apply

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

While i appreciate the amount of effort you have clearly put into this application i was curious and worried about a few things.

13 hours ago, tommo. said:

Play-Time on Server Group:  47 hours (on another account which got hacked)

May i ask what was this other account so we can take a look at it? I have been going through the AIM Server times on this account and the only noteworthy one was 1v1 with about 7.5 hours on it.

I do see you have some comms mutes dating back to April last year so it seems like you have been on this account for quite a while but still only have about 8 hours in total across AIM servers.

13 hours ago, tommo. said:

If you have almost 2 days worth of playtime on the servers then surely you have made a impression on one of the staff members wether it be good or bad.

14 hours ago, tommo. said:

I understand where I stand and what my subordinates are, I'll try not to step over the 'line' and not abuse the power I have.

This statement worries me.

• panthA locked this topic