SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Coffee's Administrator Application

Coffee

Steam Account Name:  Coffee
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:87279090

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself:  I'm a pretty outgoing person and I enjoy playing videogames(CS:Surf included).
I'm not easily annoyed so I can tolerate plenty.
Pretty much just your average person.
I don't judge others, especially when it's about something they're insecure about it.
I'm very honest and will always say it how it is.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Above average surfer.
For the most part friendly.(referring to treat other how you'd like to be treated)
Helpful if what is requested is within my capabilities.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:   I think I need to be part of the Killzone Gaming's Staff Team because I've seen some things that I feel need to change. I've witnessed current admins favour certain players or "turn a blind eye" to things that shouldn't be ignored. If I become an admin I don't intend to favour friends or acquantances when they push boundaries and cause issues for other KZG members. Now that aside, I stay on the KZG server for quite long periods of time in consecutive sessions, so I witness things admins do not, like chat spam, mic spam, bullying and obsurd harassing, and I wish to put a stop to that with the abilities I gain from being an admin. I plan to be lenient seeing as a warning is still a warning in the end of the day, but things that are hurtful and directly targeted at others with intent to make them feel bad will not be tolerated. As stated in a previous question, I can tolerate things directed at me so I will not snap and cause a scene. I am well aware that there are some people that dislike me, but they will not receive any punishments that are unjust just because they dislike me, they will be treated as someone that I wouldn't know to be fair.

If this application is successful, it will be my first time being an admin on a surf server and to me is a great opportunity to learn and show what I can do.
Thank you.

Play-Time on Server Group:  6 days 08:53:05 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Could be anything between 2-8 hours.
Any day of the week normally after 12PM.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Bubble
Vouching Players:  AlcoholicAndy24, BarkingBryce99, BeeKeeperBill83, BipedalBurt55, ConstructionCraig88, DemolitionDerrick29, DisgruntledDoug89, HackingHector77, HomosexualHenry69,HuggingHarold55, JailedJoski66, Obscure, JiganticJorje23, LethalLarry65, MattressMarvin39, MorseMike93, RadicalRandal11, RetardedRonny02, ScaredSamuel22, SkateboardSeth77, SleepingSimon44 and TortillaTim84

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Coffee

He didn't list me as a vouch but i do vouch for coffee only negative comment is you need to use your mic more other than that always nice and down for a joke +1

Add me to vouching staff please, Only negative is that he said he's an above average surfer but really he's average +1

2 minutes ago, Micbitch said:

Always friendly and up for a bit of banter. +1. You seen Tea around lately?? 

I don't need trial mod +1 <3

He already has me as a vouching staff member but I thought I'd put this out there.
Met coffee early on in this year and i literally asked him if I could add him. He is a straight up nice guy with the right morals and attitude for the job. 
Yeah some of you might say he doesn't talk a lot but that's actually just because, like me, he won't really talk on a next to full server which is absolutely fine as it's a cluster fuck just to get a sentence in at that point.
If you talk to coffee on a less busy point in the day you'll see what i meant with my second sentence. He's willing to help out new players and also knows his way around less known commands and such.

BIG +1

149626_101.png

+1 so the other day I was walking through the park and I saw this really cool butterfly. this butterfly really intrigued me as i am a  very enthusiastic lepidopterist. Upon further inspection I realised that this butterfly was an endangered Mitchell's Satyr butterfly. This butterfly reminded me of Coffee, as it closely resembled his beloved child and pet cat tea.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Raven locked this topic