SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

BETA testers for the new theme

skyprah

very clean. love the fact you can change the colours. maybe allow custom images to be uploaded to the forum background?
nice GIF

latest?cb=20111128052231

Love the whole look of it however i noticed that the logos and text don't look as clean as they use too. 

e.g

https://gyazo.com/ea4fabb702505a44bc0e2aac2e00b035

Maybe make the text a bit bigger??

Also be great if you could upload your own background image :D

Oh and the Submit Reply is greyed out and makes it seem you can't click it, also not noticeable, (maybe make it green)

https://gyazo.com/b73dc52e3cbd4b4defdf817b57534f4b

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

14 hours ago, Nosey said:

Feels clean i like it. except u cant press the logo to go back to the home page.

you can you just have to click the skull not the text 

14 hours ago, Lim. said:

https://gyazo.com/68bde03d62310292da49a0afc602b528
make those 3 have titles / description so people know what they are clicking

Agreed with this. Please add descriptions so people know what they are clicking with all of those icons colours.thumb.JPG.9525ba4cd9dce4a900ac5100ce2c76e6.JPG
constistantcy.png.97156ad7559df322ed2e496b636f3c8c.pngHere on the drop down it doesn't underline each link as you hover over them, imo i'd like to see it consistently underlining all of them as you hover over it

149626_101.png

16 hours ago, Nosey said:

Feels clean i like it. except u cant press the logo to go back to the home page.

Works for me

Love the new layout/theme but one thing i noticed is that it no longer has our title on our posts and i really think that everyone who doesnt know needs to know that "even mum calls me a cunt"

image.png.e5a7752eca8b2a8a21e90eb503725936.png

I think everyday is see it i just like it more and more.

Is there a way to get the button back that just takes us directly to the top of the page again? i know its nothing major but i find it handy when changing pages

• 2 weeks later...

I like the customizableity of the new theme.

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

had to revert to old version, tabs drop downs dont work 4 me

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

pretty epic theme, its actually easy to find my way around, struggled to find the discord on the other theme. this is definitely the move chief

1543689747073.jpg.80eb4ec26a393813518d259794fc4737.jpg

One thing I have noticed after using the new theme for a few days, it's very laggy.

Either it's because I have a shit PC, or there is too much going on with the theme, it was a laggy experience to navigate with.

Apart from the lag, the theme was pretty good to navigate around with.