SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Fun Server »wolfleader || KZG ❤'s Admin Application

Wolfleader

Steam Account Name:  »wolfleader || KZG ❤
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:92203128

Sex: Other

Desciption of Myself: Hi everyone :D

My name is Wolfleader I am a 15 year old in year 10.

I’ve been part of KZG since 2016 and I have loved all of it. Recently I applied for Fun Sever Moderator but got declined due to mic issues which have since been fixed. As I have fixed the issue I feel right re-applying as the server still doesn’t have any staff and it is getting bigger
I always try to look for the best in people no matter what the situation is. This is probably why I am a bad critic.
I strongly dislike hackers, griefers and in general who break rules. I believe they should be punished for their actions. For every action there is an equal or opposite reaction.
In year 9 I was part of my school’s Student Representative Council. This meant I was one of the Student leader’s in my year group and the school. Part of the SRC meant I had to show initiative, commitment to my role and skills to deal with certain situations. This has greatly improved my public speaking (helps when talking on mic), my leadership skills and my ability to deal with others whom may be quite rude/toxic

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am are mature, calm, collective, responsible, honest and committed all of which I can bring to KZG.
Currently the Fun Server has no staff which can lead to people getting out of hand. Every time there is a new player I want them to feel welcomed and enjoy the Fun Server for what it is, fun. I try giving new players advice on many things including how they can change their weapon skins, how they can get cool items like the jetpack and how some of us get these cool little perks called Bonuses. Even with experienced players I try to be as friendly as possible and always cheer them on even if they don’t win a round.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming:  I strongly think I should be admin as I am a mature, positive person who is reliable. All I want to do is help out KZG and give back to the community.
I really care about the Fun server and right now the server still doesn’t have any staff and the player base is increasing. I love making everyone on the server have a fun time. If you are breaking the rules watch out for me! I have always tried to help with this community and I think doing this is the right thing for me and the community. I can resolve issues without being one-sided. I like to hear both sides of the story otherwise it isn’t fair. I know I am still quite young but this won't stop me from doing the best I can and hopefully the best anyone has ever seen me do!!

Play-Time on Server Group:  3 days 2 hours (have more but they aren't on game me)
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  **All times in Perth time ----- 2 hours before EST**
Around 7:30-8:40am then after school around 3:30-5:30pm on weekdays ** on Tuesday & Thursdays i have hockey training so i wont be on after school
On weekends i am typically on around 12pm-6pm and will send most of that time in csgo **Note some days on weekends i might not be free due to commitments**

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  No staff on server
Vouching Players:  Karma,Cartoons,Wispy, Jerry, KreepZ, any others will say so in comments

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Wolfleader

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

Take two haha.

I still believe that he will be a great admin for the Fun Server. There are still no admins for this server and he is the only one that seems to want to try and be one. Give him a shot! The Fun server is a little bit dead at the moment but if Wolfleader is dedicated to it I’m sure he can promote it a little bit and with an Admin on the server it will be all the more better.

+rep ❤️

Good luck pal, all the best ?

+1 and +rep idk hes a good guy and i think he could be a great admin/mod with the right training. this is a great opportunity for the fun server and killzone gaming as a whole.

also ily wolf

xdxdxd

• 1 month later...

I think for a new server Wolfleader would be a good Admin although it's hard to determine wether or not he'd be a good first pick 

I feel like he does deserve a chance because I'm sure somebody will guide him through the steps and I've played with him on other server before (or at least I recall I do) 

but for me.. for now it's going to be 

NEUTRAL 

Goodluck

www.Killzonegaming.com
"Harder please"
"Give me a pounding"
^Fuck you^
=Skyprah is a dipshit=

43221_1002.png36854_601.png
I'm a dead meme ;9

• 3 weeks later...

ACCEPTED

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

• Sorrow locked this topic