SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Killzone Gaming Community Meeting

My Name is Tito

Are you interested in attending!  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in attending!

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/07/18 at 07:00 AM

As you may already know, Killzone Gaming is growing bigger and stronger every day. Our staff is always working hard to make sure everyone is having a fun and enjoyable gaming experience whilst playing on our servers. But it is not only the staff of Killzone Gaming that makes Killzone Gaming what it is today, All of our dedicated members and players, who actually take their time to play on our servers, is utterly important for the success we have today. Therefore it is vital for the general players and members to have the opportunity to speak their mind directly to the management team of Killzone Gaming. 

We are sure that many of you have things to say. So, we have decided to set up Community Meetings for you to attend and give your opinion on Killzone Gaming related topics whilst listening to others. Our goal with these community meetings is to strengthen the bonds between the management team of Killzone Gaming ad the members of said Killzone Gaming. We hope to create a bonding that will allow the Killzone Gaming management team to better know what our community strives for.

Another purpose of these meetings is to give everyone a brief status report from all of our divisions (Aim, Skill Surf, Minigames etc...) as well as information regarding certain projects.

There will be a Staff member of each division present.

these meetings will be on a regular basis (every 4th Friday evening of the month) with the first date being Friday the 27th of July.

Date: Friday, 27th of July

• 7 PM (AEST)
  • 7:30 PM (ACST)
  • 5 PM (AWST)
  • 9 PM (NZST)

How will these meetings be handled?:

these meetings will take place on our Teamspeak server (ts3server://ts.killzonegaming.com?port=9987). We will be going over topics related to Killzone Gaming that you guys request. We will limit the time we discuss each topic so that everyone has time for their topic/s to be discussed. During the meeting, we will have people taking notes that will be used to make a Post Meeting Document.

How Can I help?:

The best way you can help is by participating and voicing your ideas to the management team and being active in discussions. 

Additional Info:
We would appreciate gathering some information regarding how many members are interested in taking part in the first Official Killzone Gaming Community Meeting, so if you could vote on the poll provided on this thread. Also, who knows we might even do a giveaway for the people that attend ? 

Any other question you may have you can ask away in the comments, or feel free to contact me personally on one of our voice platforms, or via steam. Thank you, everyone, for your interest in our Community Meetings! 

hope to see everyone there!

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

52 minutes ago, My Name is Tito said:

There will be a Staff member of each division present.

Hunger Games staff too?

I'll be there big boy. 

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

Cool! :D

hi im zazer and i dont play csgo anymore

My  CS:GO Stats                                                                    My Jailbreak Stats

graphic.png 35292_1002.png

My ScoutsandKnivez Stats                                                              My Steam Stats

26464_601.png 76561198264631993.png