Sign in to follow this  
Wolfleader

[Media Team] Wolfleader's Application

Recommended Posts

Wolfleader

Your age: 15

Role/s applying for: Social Media

Do you have any experience in the selected role/s: Yes

Please share examples of your work or "Your Portfolio":: I would like to run a KZG Instagram and Youtube channel.
I can't show you my instagram as it is private :D
but i can show you my youtube channel. Some, quite a few of them are unlisted as i have got videos of people who did not want to be public. (my more recent ones....)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3YRRL7vpRseeqqGyOZiKg?view_as=subscriber

Why do you think you will be a good Media Team Member?:: I think i would be good for this role as i am a young bloke that enjoys making videos and uses social media every day.
Running the KZG Insta and Youtube would be another hobby for me to do :D
I would love to get interviews with Staff members, Go on servers and get other peoples gameplay :D ( maybe montage from aim and combat surf servers??)

How much time can you dedicated towards the team on a weekly basis?:: every weekend for youtube and daily for insta :D

(Future Reference) Would you ever want to gain profit for you work within KZG?:: No

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
qd.

+rep wolfleader is smarter than me.

godlike at coding and stuff like that so probably better with social media too. 

+rep

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kudose
On 19/07/2018 at 6:36 PM, Wolfleader said:

Your age: 15

Role/s applying for: Social Media

Do you have any experience in the selected role/s: Yes

Please share examples of your work or "Your Portfolio":: I would like to run a KZG Instagram and Youtube channel.
I can't show you my instagram as it is private :D
but i can show you my youtube channel. Some, quite a few of them are unlisted as i have got videos of people who did not want to be public. (my more recent ones....)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3YRRL7vpRseeqqGyOZiKg?view_as=subscriber

Why do you think you will be a good Media Team Member?:: I think i would be good for this role as i am a young bloke that enjoys making videos and uses social media every day.
Running the KZG Insta and Youtube would be another hobby for me to do :D
I would love to get interviews with Staff members, Go on servers and get other peoples gameplay :D ( maybe montage from aim and combat surf servers??)

How much time can you dedicated towards the team on a weekly basis?:: every weekend for youtube and daily for insta :D

(Future Reference) Would you ever want to gain profit for you work within KZG?:: No

a kzg ig or twitter sounds like a good idea

i guess you could post updates about new staff members, updates, server status, all that shizzle

some people would be very reliant on this, so I think there should be more than one person working on this, maybe close to 2-3 

+rep

Edited by kudose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolfleader

*bump*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BuLLee

for his age group and activity in kzg, he would bring us value.
+rep

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sn0w

i think we would need a kzg Instagram since we do have a twitter  :D  and montages would be amazing to see, some kzg funny moments from different servers :) and best rebels from Jail Break :) 

+rep 

  • Like 1
  • Hearts 1
  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Poison

+1

Only helps grow the brand so i'm behind it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bismuth
7 hours ago, rockii said:

i think we would need a kzg Instagram since we do have a twitter  :D  and montages would be amazing to see, some kzg funny moments from different servers :) and best rebels from Jail Break :) 

+rep 

that will be epic

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolfleader

*bump*

im 16 😉 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zerotwo

Id think a kzg IG/twitter would be good

*bump*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolfleader
On 08/05/2019 at 8:17 AM, zerotwo said:

Id think a kzg IG/twitter would be good

*bump*

😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolfleader

*bump #6*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • 70 members have viewed this topic:
    Smirkii Hilude Jerry Felixツ Wolfleader Spinner zerotwo Bread Bismuth Swizz Black Chef drk Sorrow [Not The Admin] ≉  SerthonY Kaotic SpicyMeatball panthA Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) Robert sn0w Arau -K. Poison ♣♣♣Cookiemeister♣♣♣ jiggzy. nysm BuLLee Blobby KJ brekkie Snapz Lethiem Raven lighten Goose .deX Speedy Magicbh Macgregor zuelhs sown Ando1 Uncle Fusion Valence S1nap5e Twipel Shep <3 Moonayyy PapiMac .k20 Haru ruthles_kila! Pyra qd. Sexy Smexy yenn LeKrez James B0nes kudose [REEE] RadicalRandal11 stratex Naga GimmeYoFries Element paradiso VelxinOne Jaggo The Open Divide Zing woods