SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

COMBAT SURF Jerry's Administrator Application

Jerry

Steam Account Name:  Jerry
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:1543368

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am from New Zealand enjoy counter strike and I like to play sport and I hate all fortnite players!

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I bring activeness as combat surf is missing this. I enjoy the game mode and I also enjoy the servers would like to help a dying game mode. I also believe that toxicity is more than the game mode itself on the server at the moment and I would like to be apart of the change to bring combat surf back to the non-toxic way it was at this time last year. Where new players won't be bullied or got hearing loss after playing for more than 15 minutes.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I would like staff because I am berry Active and I would like to see how admin role is and like to get some experience !

Play-Time on Server Group:  02:22:45 hours and : 4d 23:34h  and 06:44:41 hours  on a smurf (currently in top 30) and 02:45:17 hours  on another smurf
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  can play upto 20hours a week

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  bubble
Vouching Players:  wolf

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Jerry

7 hours ago, Jerry said:

Play-Time on Server Group:  02:22:45 hours and : 4d 23:34h (sold the account)

SeLLinG aCCouNtS is against the steam subscriber agreeement.

He needs to post less shitty memes and i'd consider +repping. 

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

Tbh I don’t really think you have enough hours on the server to become staff. Also, the application looks rushed as fuck and really tells you can’t put effort and time into an application so why should we think you will put time and effort into the server?

well, it’s a no from me 

latest?cb=20111128052231

On 29/07/2018 at 3:01 PM, Jerry said:

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I would like staff because I am berry Active and I would like to see how admin role is

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

Jerry would make an excellent staff member as he displays a level of maturity that clearly upholds the values of KZG.

Not to mention his incredible surfing talent and the love the community has for him.

+1

Edited by Super_Soc

• 2 weeks later...

jerry is an excellent gamer and everyone loves him

he would make such a good admin, he is very experienced

+1

Edited by kudose

the physical return of christ.png

im gonna +rep this agin just bceause of how good jerry is at being cool dude everyone likes him and makes combat surf very fun

the physical return of christ.png

Look Jerry, I don’t know you, apart from seeing you occasionally on the KZG Discord. So I don’t know if you applied as a joke or not. From what I’ve seen, you seem to be pretty immature. But if this was a genuine application, then it doesn’t look like you want it to be successful. Your application is evidently a non-serious attempt, not only have you not taken the time to ensure correct punctuation/grammar, you have misspellings, and the entire application seems like a joke (“I am *berry* active”? seriously?) which I’m assuming it is. If not, then you seriously need to review it and think about if you really think you should be an admin. Not  do you have a low amount of hours on the server you are applying for (If you can play 20 hours a week, how come you only have 70 hours? Have you really only played the server for 3 and a half weeks? If so, that’s not very long), it also seems like you rushed this application, and if you don’t even have 10 minutes to sit down and think about why you should be an admin, and write a decent application, then you definitely don’t have the time or motivation to become an admin. Plus, your attitude is far from that of the qualities an admin should represent. “I hate all Fortnite players”.  It’s a no from me.

Edited by Zazer

hi im zazer and i dont play csgo anymore

My  CS:GO Stats                                                                    My Jailbreak Stats

graphic.png 35292_1002.png

My ScoutsandKnivez Stats                                                              My Steam Stats

26464_601.png 76561198264631993.png

Jerry has sent numerous amounts of tit and dick pics that I myself have screenshotted, but +rep only if you send more.

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

IMABAG Combat Admin 2k18

-1 Rep 

Can you even surf bro?

-also not in cheterbot 

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

On 07/09/2018 at 9:46 AM, Supreme ❤ said:

IMABAG Combat Admin 2k18

-1 Rep 

Can you even surf bro?

-also not in cheterbot 

gay group and -rep kids so lame 

+rep, even tho he is a clueless cunt, he is very dedicated ahaha. with a little guidance I reckon this little whipper snapper will be a top notch admin.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

-rep you are being such a hypocrite. You say that you will " fix the server " by stopping the telecampers, mic spammers even though YOU do it. You just jail camp, telecamp and then mic spam. Very immature and doesn't seem to be active.

halloween dancing GIF

Edited by Mafia

• 4 weeks later...

No longer want to apply as admin, this thread should have been denied months ago, I havnt been on combat surf in over a month.

I am taking this thread as denied.

• 10 months later...
  • ReedaNZ locked this topic