SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] 1dlrjumbo's Administrator Application

Jumbo

Steam Account Name:  1dlrjumbo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:205405088

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: highly energetic and very active part of the broys for a reason very freindly with every one

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  very confident very freindly lots of experince very energetic

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Are you spending too much time handling administrative tasks? Would you like to free yourself from tedious detail work so you can focus on building your business? If the answer is yes, then we should speak.

I offer a five-year track record in office management and administrative support. You will benefit from my following key strengths:

Computer expertise, with proficiency in all MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access).
Broad-based experience covering a full spectrum of administrative duties, including executive support, office management, billing/invoicing, payroll administration, customer care, account management, database administration, document preparation, travel/meeting coordination and project/program support.
Superior multitasking talents, with the ability to manage multiple high-priority assignments and develop solutions to challenging business problems.
A proven reputation, with a consistent history of exemplary performance reviews and recognition for driving efficiency improvements to office systems, workflows and processes.
I am confident that if you hire me as your administrative assistant, you will have more time and energy to concentrate on growing your business. My resume is enclosed for your review, and I will follow up with you in a few days to discuss your administrative support needs. You may also email me at [email protected]. Thank you for your time, and have a great day. and also because you need more admins

Play-Time on Server Group:  6 days 09:45:36 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  every day for 2- 6 hrs

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  paradiso, naga, ruthles_kila!
Vouching Players:  i7k dingus oreos bear yassuo SodiuM G.O.A.T klasher11 Taqo Naga kallen. kallen. and the rest of the RESPECTFULLY clan

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

-rep

Pretty sure with that why I deserve to be a part of Killzone gaming description that this isn't taken seriously at all. On top of that, your affiliation with some people makes me question if you really should be an admin or not.

I didn't say that I would vouch for you being admin either, I said I would think about it. Naga can't vouch for staff either as he's been demoted.

You should put more effort into your application before applying but otherwise I'm giving this a thumbs down.

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

- Rep

I don't see you to be fit for admin as you are quiet immature. Yes, at time your a pretty chill guy but other times you try to annoy the admins or are just being dicks with your friends.

If it is true that paradiso didn't vouch for you, then you only have 1 vouching staff member which is ruthles. Meaning, you will need to find someone else or it will be denied.

It also seems to look like you were just trying to meme on your application and not taking it seriously.

-

- Discord: Ethannn#9937 - 

- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Retroviper/ -

Umm, I didn't vouch? If you were to ask me I'd happily vouch, but this is just straight up shady man.

Edited by i7K

• panthA locked this topic