SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Dobbo's Administrator Application

Dobbo

Steam Account Name:  Dobbo
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dobbo71/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: 18 Year old male, I am currently undergoing my HSC but am graduating in a month and do not plan on immediately going to Uni or working so I will have plenty of free time.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Great internet (Sydney, Aus, 100down 40 up fiber to the door) good computer that never crashed etc, I will be a mature admin who is active on the aim server to help monitor and protect the server from cheaters and trolls/abusive players. Great communication skills so I can handle situations in professional and mature ways.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  SImilar things to above, I also have a very clear microphone. I will be an active and reliable admin to keep servers running as they should, I play frequently and regularly with a great in-depth understanding of CS:GO, I have played and watched CSGO since the year of its release so am very capable of spotting potentially cheaters while not risking false positive bans on people. My internet/PC will never interrupt my experience so I won't ever crash etc, I can always record through shadow play and if required bring evidence if for some reason any calls are made against my name as abusive admins are a risk. Just looking to continue playing the servers while helping give back to the community and keeping it running in a smooth fashion.

I only have 12 hours logged however have played on other servers such as Invex and many other 1v1 servers, I spend most of my time in the upper arenas, I have a K/D of 900 kills -500 deaths with a 41% HS ratio, this is not to toot my horn just an added reason backing up my abilities to monitor the servers as I am competent myself

Am aware that my hours do not meet required however don't always notice admins on so thought I would apply in case you are in search for another admin and I could fill that role. Very excited and keen to take this further but understand if my lack of hours means i am not suited.

Play-Time on Server Group:  12 hours - 900 kills - 500 deaths
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Mid-afternoon to 11 pm on weekdays and various times over the weekend.

(this is time im at home usually playing CS)

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  N/A
Vouching Players:  N/A - Have many friends whom play server occasionally but haven't bothered to reach out about this.

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  No
Have working Microphone:  Yes

720462_101.png

On 25/08/2018 at 7:19 PM, Dobbo said:

Play-Time on Server Group:  12 hours - 900 kills - 500 deaths

48 Hours minimum required.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  N/A

Atleast 2 needed

Vouching Players:  N/A - Have many friends whom play server occasionally but haven't bothered to reach out about this.

Its good to know the community before becoming a staff member.

Am aware that my hours do not meet required however don't always notice admins on so thought I would apply in case you are in search for another admin and I could fill that role. Very excited and keen to take this further but understand if my lack of hours means i am not suited.

While i respect that you were upfront about your hours it is worth me noting that just because you dont see a STAFF tag on someones name does not mean there arent any admins on. Also as you have noted that unfortunately you do not meet the requirements for the application.

Please in the future try get onto teamspeak or our discord servers and try introduce yourself to the community as it will help your chances if you are to apply at a later date.

• panthA locked this topic