SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] NotLegacy's Moderator Application

NotLegacy

Steam Account Name:  NotLegacy
Steam ID: reevyyt

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I like to think I am a funny, helpful guy. (but I do get a bit salty sometimes)

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  things I bring to Kzg is a young mid, I am a 15-year old that loves playing video games. I also like rules, and when rules are followed, things go smoothly.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I feel like I deserve to be part of the staff, because I'm on the server nearly every day, and I have around 200 hours on the awp server alone, I think. I also believe in fair play. I know there are a few young kids that play on the server, and when other kids tell them to shut up and get lost, just because they are young I feel bad, because everyone was like that once, and I feel like they little kids deserve more respect, and if I was part of this team would be able to give that respect to them. Normally teenagers online thing they are better than everyone els, and they might make fun of people, and this might sound a bit cringy, but i believe im not one of those kids.

Play-Time on Server Group:  230 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  i normally play after school from around 3 to 6, but on the weekends I sometimes play from 7 am to 6 pm with breaks in between

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  mtb, nosey and retroviper
Vouching Players:  ebs, VacHunter, zm, enexxy, Yassuo, bot harubird69

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by NotLegacy

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, paradiso said:

Need 2 vouching staff rather than 1 btw

To be fair, 1 awp staff out of 4 is a fairly good percentage.

On 06/09/2018 at 11:18 PM, paradiso said:

Need 2 vouching staff rather than 1 btw

Im waiting for one other staff member to get on wheb i am to ask. Well one that knows me well enough.

On 07/09/2018 at 7:20 PM, Wolfleader said:

+rep awp server probably needs more staff!! A young active  member will be great for the role :D

Thank you very much man.???

I don’t recall vouching for you? 

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

+rep, we need more staff members and i feel moderator will allow you not only to help keep server under control but ultimately  give you that feel for being staff.

Also so try to avoid responding to people’s comments. Say what you have to say through private message 

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

• 3 weeks later...

ACCEPTED

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

• Sorrow locked this topic