SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Spining's Unban Appeal

Spining

Steam Account Name: Spining
Steam ID: STEAM_https://steamcommunity.com/id/SpiningMainAccount123/

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  ==AIM==

Date / Time of Ban: 7 months

Admin that Punished You: Console i think can't remember it was 2 long ago

Reason for Ban: ALTING

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: When i connected on my alt i didn't know that it was a ban offence to alt. So I got the punishment that i deserved,which was a 2 week ban. After i logged on i was banned again for 1 month or so i'm pretty sure. So then i contacted a staff member named panTha that I can' remember what he said because it was a long time ago, but I still didn't get unbanned. SO, when i waited the month or so I logged back on again, therefore another ban which was a 7 month ban. I am really confused on why I am banned, i don't think you're servers console knows what is my main account. I have learned from alting and i never alted since that day.

If you attempt to ban-evade by using another account to play on the servers (regardless of what the previous ban was for), the console will automatically ban that account for double the length of the previous ban.

e.g. 1 week ban -> 2 weeks -> 4 -> 8 etc.

Problem here for you is, you got banned on multiple accounts and you kept trying to rejoin the server on new accounts (thinking that the ban had expired).

I suggest posting all of your accounts that you have attempted to join the server with and wait for a community director to get in touch with you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • skyprah locked this topic