SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Zanba's Unban Appeal

Larko

Steam Account Name: Zanba
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105541399

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  

Date / Time of Ban: 09-20-18 22:01

Admin that Punished You: Skyprah

Reason for Ban: Multi-Hack

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I'm not a cheater, I was simply playing on my alternate account doing a challenge; which is why I assume I was thought to be suspicious. My main account is Limber (https://steamcommunity.com/id/LimberNZ), I'm the number one player on the server. I got too far in front on my main account and was getting bored, and the manual point reset through the /gameme panel wasn't working. As such, I started playing on my alternate account, Zanba (https://steamcommunity.com/id/00O00O00O00), with the self imposed challenge of no jumping; this was in order to make it more difficult for myself, to level the playing field a bit as it made me easier to kill, and was simply something fun for me to do. I had no intention of bothering other players, I simply wanted to relax and get some frags. I wasn't alerted by any admins, or regular players that I recognised, that I was causing harm in any way. I was simply banned without warning, and would appreciate that punishment being revoked.
I'm happy to review any evidence against me, dissecting and explaining anything seen as suspicious; I assure you it's all down to perfectly explainable radar, gamesense, map awareness and solid aim.

Thank you for your time, and I apologise for any inconvenience I have caused.

Edited by Larko
fixed ugly font

+rep limber is extremely talented when it comes to awp his play stile can seem fishy but he plays with that playstiye to make the game more entertaining for himself  he was once an admin on both scoutknives and aim i believe and should be unbanned

• Like 2

Okay so, the demo i have isn't working and keeps crashing, from what i remember from my side there was no real evidence beyond a reasonable doubt, the reason i agreed to the ban of Zanba was because a fellow admin was positive you were hacking, i watched you for a little and i wasn't sure as i didn't see anything beyond a reasonable doubt, again the fellow admin was positive you were, so SkyPrah was informed. 

I feel like the only reason you looked fishy was because your movement was really sloppy and this may have been because you weren't jumping often.

On my behalf and the unmentioned admin;s behalf i'm sorry for any inconvenience that was caused. 

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

+rep Limber doesn’t hack, plus he taught me how to aim, ive watched him play for sometime and he just flicks alot lmao

Edited by Haru
Oops wrong quote

I love u hun <3

719991_101.png

77A90CAD-6A70-4A90-9481-B66F65FF26CF.gif

@skyprah Can you please throw me a bone here? As far as I'm aware there's no evidence; 

On 21/09/2018 at 10:37 PM, Mtb said:

Okay so, the demo i have isn't working and keeps crashing, from what i remember from my side there was no real evidence beyond a reasonable doubt, the reason i agreed to the ban of Zanba was because a fellow admin was positive you were hacking, i watched you for a little and i wasn't sure as i didn't see anything beyond a reasonable doubt, again the fellow admin was positive you were, so SkyPrah was informed. 

I feel like the only reason you looked fishy was because your movement was really sloppy and this may have been because you weren't jumping often.

On my behalf and the unmentioned admin;s behalf i'm sorry for any inconvenience that was caused. 

I also have the backing of multiple admins, am a former admin of KZG SK/AIM myself, and have been with the community since it started. I fail to understand why no response has been made from senior management. If there's some issue I'm unaware of, please inform me; otherwise this should be an open and close case that could've been easily dealt with within the first few days of the appeal going up.

1 minute ago, Larko said:

@skyprah Can you please throw me a bone here? As far as I'm aware there's no evidence; 

I also have the backing of multiple admins, am a former admin of KZG SK/AIM myself, and have been with the community since it started. I fail to understand why no response has been made from senior management. If there's some issue I'm unaware of, please inform me; otherwise this should be an open and close case that could've been easily dealt with within the first few days of the appeal going up.

Maybe you should consider playing on your main instead of random smurfs to avoid this continuously occurring.

1 minute ago, skyprah said:

Maybe you should consider playing on your main instead of random smurfs to avoid this continuously occurring.

I have absolutely no problem with doing so if it's a hindrance to you and other staff members. I apologise for causing a hassle, as I stated in my original post it wasn't my intention. I thought that my alternate account was well known by all of the awp admins, and I have most of them on my alt account's friends list. None of them contacted me to say that I was being a bother, and I legitimately thought I wasn't causing any issues. 

Once again, I apologise for any inconvenience I have caused, and will adhere to any requests you have of me; I simply wish to return to the community and mind my own business.

• skyprah locked this topic