SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] FuSe's Administrator Application

FuSe

Steam Account Name:  FuSe
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76943647

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Name is FuSe, 18yrs old, played 3.5k hours of cs competitively and casual.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  If i was to join KZG as an admin i would bring qualities such as Communication.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Previously I was an admin on Huntingbros which i've learnt a lot of and I believe I can bring those skills to KZG. Im on KZG executes and DM roughly 1hr + everyday so i would be very active on the servers.

Play-Time on Server Group:  http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/playerinfo/30598
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I'm usually on either KZG executes or DM 1hr+ every night

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  fIsta

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Playtime in total is around the 50hour mark which is fine.

At this point im neutral as i have never met you.

Id like to actually talk to you though so if you're on tonight then add me on steam or jump on the teamspeak server and introduce yourself ts.killzonegaming.com

Denied. I didnt vouch for you. You asked how people become admin and i said apply. That was literally it.

If you're too immature to the point where you're faking vouches then its a solid no from me.

Never seen you around and judging by Blizz's comment I don't think you have any vouching admins either.

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

It's not denied. Vouches are irrelevant and have proven to be useless. They will be optional along with all the other strict requirements. The servers need more mods and admins.

Goodluck.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, skyprah said:

It's not denied. Vouches are irrelevant and have proven to be useless. They will be optional along with all the other strict requirements. The servers need more mods and admins.

Goodluck.

https://gyazo.com/8fc94e34a6a116a7d839a06c58295a58

While i was streaming and fuse was full aware of it he hit me with these.

It's a complete NO. from me sir. Let me also add that he's not 18. In fact he's much younger than that.

Edit - Added "Let me also add that he's not 18. In fact he's much younger than that."

Here are my 2 cents, take it or deny it 

Complete rubbish of an application, please take something like this more serious and put some effort into it, Like most if not all the admins so far showed effort this is just poor 

@Skyprah, i understand your judgements but this is ?

• Like 2

Going to add on my older comment and make this a -1.

Blizz's comments explain it all really

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

This application will be denied for the following reasons:

• Lack of effort into application
  • Low reputation from other members
  • Proven screenshots of immaturity

Thank you for considering KZG, in the future we love for you to reapply for a staff position but as of now work on your behavior around the community :D Everyone gets second chances here.

DENIED

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

• Sorrow locked this topic