SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT] yenn's Administrator Application

yenn

My name is Yenn, im angy man cause i got rejected by a girl on the internet... it drives a stake to my heart thinking about it. i curl up into a ball and cry over someone else getting my girl! all i wanna do is cry a river so i can slowly drift down the river of my salty tears. all i wanted was an internet 15 year old!!!

Edited by MagicalWizard101

10 hours ago, yenn said:

okay thats good evidence for a reason for me not to get admin but i dont do this all the time and you still do the same stuff most of the time your in the sever really and im not starting an argument with you

You shouldn't do it period 

it's against our rules and just utter retarded 

I simply can't  +1 a person who can bully another user  and have a possie join in on the action, 

IF I see or hear of your changes in attitude ill consider a change in direction

11 hours ago, MagicalWizard101 said:

My name is Yenn, im angy man cause i got rejected by a girl on the internet... it drives a stake to my heart thinking about it. i curl up into a ball and cry over someone else getting my girl! all i wanna do is cry a river so i can slowly drift down the river of my salty tears. all i wanted was an internet 15 year old!!!

i don't really understand why you did this but im not gonna complain your opinion is yours

epjic bjop fragjer

17d253c63baf1663eadbfa7bc8349fef9d6cd8bar2-200-200_00.gif

>a female

>"Yet you bullied a female to the point where she had to call me to actually get on and stop you."

thats epic

its a fat +rep from me :^)

Untitled.png

• Juicy 1

On 08/10/2018 at 10:05 AM, bryan said:

>a female

>"Yet you bullied a female to the point where she had to call me to actually get on and stop you."

thats epic

its a fat +rep from me :^)

Untitled.png

thanks for the support bryan!

epjic bjop fragjer

-REP

Very immature and not suited for the position. Take you and your childish mates out the door please :)

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

17 hours ago, Naga said:

-REP

Very immature and not suited for the position. Take you and your childish mates out the door please :)

All i was going to say 

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

18 hours ago, Naga said:

-REP

i under stand that the times that i might have talked to you i was immature and im trying to change my behavior but thanks for your opinion

epjic bjop fragjer

3 hours ago, yenn said:

i under stand that the times that i might have talked to you i was immature and im trying to change my behavior but thanks for your opinion

Nah denied mate

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

• 3 weeks later...

I don't claim to have played combat surf so I don't know how you act on it, but seeing your attitude and behaviour on the forums and on minigames (when I was admin still), I'm gonna have to -1 this. You, along with some of your other combat surf buddies, trolled and berated people on the server.

Plus prospective admins shouldn't be ban / mute evading. 

1be.gif

• 1 month later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic