SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT] kudose's Administrator Application

kudose

Steam Account Name:  kudose
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61929094

Sex: Other

Desciption of Myself: my name is kudose
the games i mostly play are csgo but i do play other games including overwatch, pubg and fardnite.
i'm actually a nice approachable guy if you wanna talk bout anything.
i listen to music and have been playing drums for 7 years now.
i was born in sydney and recently moved to brisbane
im not very active on any other kzg server

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  most people don't like me for my expected 'toxic' behavior but when i'm in a good mood (which is fortunately alot of the time nowadays) i'll be nice to players that are on.
whether you think my obnoxious and sarcastic humor is funny or annoying, i try my hardest to be nice to people that i enjoy having around on the server.
whenever usuals or even new players connect that i am familiar with tend to stick around on the server longer for shits and gigs we have.

i have nice e-coochie.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I would like staff because I am berry Active and I would like to see how admin role is and like to get some experience !

jkjk
I don't expect to get anywhere with this app and don't expect much +reps but if it does get attention i hope it encourages more players to run for any role because of the lack of combat surf staff members. if i do get it i'll take my job seriously, show up to meetings ect. im a committed type of person and i really enjoy kzg combat surf and have for many years. it deserves alot more love and attention and im willing to give it exactly that if i get admin. i've been muted, banned and silenced and maybe said the n word far too many times, but i have changed over the past couple of months and am extremely willing to give back to the server and community.

Play-Time on Server Group:  18 days 05:45:12 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I normally play on the afternoons and on weekends when I'm not unepicly grounded

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  *what staff*
Vouching Players:  yenn, sexy smexy, mafia, qd, lex, butter, kewy, mystic, matthew1, kada, malteaser man, pepsi

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by kudose

the physical return of christ.png

7 hours ago, Lethiem said:

I've also seen you previously trolling around the forums.

This. I may not see you around ingame but I can 100% say your behaviour on the forums in the past isn't acceptable.  

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

6 hours ago, Jaggo said:

This. I may not see you around ingame but I can 100% say your behaviour on the forums in the past isn't acceptable.  

13 hours ago, Lethiem said:

You get involved with too many Minges. I'd advise staying away from them. I've also seen you previously trolling around the forums.

i have made serious/contributing posts before

example:

plus, more than a few unironic, meaningful +reps/-reps, replies and posts. i don't purposely go on the forums to troll.

On 28/09/2018 at 10:31 PM, kudose said:

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  *what staff*

If you have contributed so much then im sure you know the staff from the server. You have pretty much just posted this right after sky has said that vouching staff members wont be as important as most of the other requirements

30 minutes ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

If you have contributed so much then im sure you know the staff from the server. You have pretty much just posted this right after sky has said that vouching staff members wont be as important as most of the other requirements

most. if not all combat surf staff are inactive currently. the server would be lucky to have 1 staff member join per week

• Like 2

latest?cb=20111128052231

On 30/09/2018 at 1:32 PM, -[pkN24!7]- said:

it's a nod to the inactivity of the combat staff, it's why im applying, so there is staff

i have alot of clips of ppl jail/tele-camping ect. back in the day there was an admin/mod on all the time to do something about it, but now as lim said the combat server would be lucky to have at least 1 admin play every couple of days

2005922580_yenn4.thumb.PNG.137c933dc7449794ed0a1cad6318ac8f.PNG

Hm.... you deserve admin dude. Bullying a female on a server by typing in chat "fat gook down" is certainly admin quality. 

Kudose was under the name "mum i stubbed my toe ouchie" and i found this out through the profiles Steam ID is linked to the same one in the thread. 

Bit hypocritical don't you think? Calling me out for consistent abuse and racism yet... you're just as bad if not worse by targeting a female who has done no wrong to you... but you felt the need to tag along with yenn who was bullying her. 

Bit sad guys... need to bully a female to get a laugh, grow some nuts and go punch some walls idiot.

2 hours ago, Dandy said:

2005922580_yenn4.thumb.PNG.137c933dc7449794ed0a1cad6318ac8f.PNG

Hm.... you deserve admin dude. Bullying a female on a server by typing in chat "fat gook down" is certainly admin quality. 

Kudose was under the name "mum i stubbed my toe ouchie" and i found this out through the profiles Steam ID is linked to the same one in the thread. 

Bit hypocritical don't you think? Calling me out for consistent abuse and racism yet... you're just as bad if not worse by targeting a female who has done no wrong to you... but you felt the need to tag along with yenn who was bullying her. 

Bit sad guys... need to bully a female to get a laugh, grow some nuts and go punch some walls idiot.

Is it even relevant that she is a female nor can u speak on this topic about "bullying a female" how much of a joke can one be lmao. 

dandy_talking_shit_bout_yen.png  

get him out somebody please

gook down i repeat 

so the fact that he criticises me for bullying is ok but when i come back at him for being hypocritical its not ok?

get a brain kid stop sucking his dick weirdo, such an edgy rand

Just now, Dandy said:

so the fact that he criticises me for bullying is ok but when i come back at him for being hypocritical its not ok?

dandy just stop this isn't gonna help you in anyway more or less it will be less helpful as people will think your toxic and you can come back at me i don't mind.

epjic bjop fragjer

17d253c63baf1663eadbfa7bc8349fef9d6cd8bar2-200-200_00.gif

2 minutes ago, Dandy said:

perfect admin here lmao

your known on 3 servers for being a fuckwit get off the forums gamer brain you have shown how childish you are. your obviously no where near ready for the role of an admin xddddd

e-dates smh 

@yenn i dont have a problem with you as long as you acknowledge you're in the wrong and regardless of what i have done you can be criticised for what you did and not hide behind a stupid excuse of "she never asked me to stop" 

Ultimately i don't care if i get admin or not. I simply went for it as there are very rare admins on kzg and it gets really chaotic a lot of the time.

Don't appreciate being attacked by people like xanrax who try to back you two guys when people like him are clearly friends with you and their opinion is very invalid. 

Just now, Dandy said:

@yenn i dont have a problem with you as long as you acknowledge you're in the wrong and regardless of what i have done you can be criticised for what you did and not hide behind a stupid excuse of "she never asked me to stop" 

Ultimately i don't care if i get admin or not. I simply went for it as there are very rare admins on kzg and it gets really chaotic a lot of the time.

Don't appreciate being attacked by people like xanrax who try to back you two guys when people like him are clearly friends with you and their opinion is very invalid. 

whose kudose and yen? 

Edited by xanrax

3 minutes ago, Dandy said:

i know i can be criticized for what ive done or what i did do and i acknowledge that and i realize that i was acting childish but i would have really stopped if she asked and i understand why you are criticizing me for it because it is unacceptable behavior for someone applying for admin

epjic bjop fragjer

17d253c63baf1663eadbfa7bc8349fef9d6cd8bar2-200-200_00.gif

someone shouldn't have to say stop to get you to stop when you're constantly bullying them especially when they are too scared to talk when 2 people are targeting them and being extremely rude, its hard to find a voice in situations like that

2 hours ago, Dandy said:

someone shouldn't have to say stop to get you to stop when you're constantly bullying them especially when they are too scared to talk when 2 people are targeting them and being extremely rude, its hard to find a voice in situations like that

instead of rebuttaling or proposing more actual arguments you're just resulting to talking more shit. you're calling more active people than you rands? this really isn't the place for this behavior from all of us 

5 minutes ago, kudose said:

instead of rebuttaling or proposing more actual arguments you're just resulting to talking more shit. you're calling more active people than you rands? this really isn't the place for this behavior from all of us 

yeah don't criticise what he's said to me right? that's not what friends do, stop.

5 minutes ago, Dandy said:

yeah don't criticise what he's said to me right? that's not what friends do, stop.

12 minutes ago, kudose said:

this really isn't the place for this behavior from all of us 

• My Name is Tito locked this topic