SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

was uwu but now flip's Unban Appeal

ween

Steam Account Name: was uwu but now flip
Steam ID: STEAM_:0:227899565

Server Group: MINIGAMES 
Server:  

Date / Time of Ban: 07-17-18 17:56

Admin that Punished You: ADMIN+ Tito

Reason for Ban: Ban evading

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i was playing on kzg minigames with my mate sammy ♥, then all of a sudden i get kicked and banned. I had been doing nothing wrong for the game, and i was annoyed so i attempted to reconnect on my second account and bam, permanent ban for me. I was never told the original reason i was banned so i was very confused and think i should be unbanned

I was asking around also and i could'nt get any staff to give me a reason he was banned in the first place, unban him im sure hes a good boy 

signed honestly,

~sammy  ♥

image.png.ded01378e194282c3d59a9533bc213b8.png

was the reason he put down for the ban on this account.

On the other one it says perm because you were ban evading with this account.

43 minutes ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

image.png.ded01378e194282c3d59a9533bc213b8.png

was the reason he put down for the ban on this account.

On the other one it says perm because you were ban evading with this account.

but it still doesnt explain why i was banned on my main in the first place

2 hours ago, flip said:

like how can i ban evade on my main, if i was only playing on my main until i was banned?? xd

Okay so here is everything we know so far.

Your main account (the one that is stated to be you by Tito) "Gazza" is - STEAM_0:1:420571612 (banned 25/05/2018 for ban evading) https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=gazza&Submit=Search

The account called "uwu" or whatever is - STEAM_0:0:227899565 (banned 17/07/2018 for ban evading) https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=227899565&Submit=Search

Your main account was banned on the 25th of May 2018 so since you are apparently ban evading an account that ban evaded you will need to wait until information is given from Tito or another higher up. Please be patient for this.

sтεαм

Why didn't you just say that in the first place?

22 hours ago, flip said:

So your main (AKA the banned account from the original post) has been banned because TITO believes your friend 'Gazza' and you are the same person.

If that's incorrect, I suggest you get 'Gazza' to add TITO on steam and talk to him.

• 4 weeks later...

no

On 02/10/2018 at 10:50 AM, The Open Divide said:

Why didn't you just say that in the first place?

So your main (AKA the banned account from the original post) has been banned because TITO believes your friend 'Gazza' and you are the same person.

If that's incorrect, I suggest you get 'Gazza' to add TITO on steam and talk to him.

no that is correct and i really want to be able to play

• 2 weeks later...

ACCEPTED - Please for the future, when you get banned, dont ban evade, just post an appeal.

Last chance, next ban is permanent.

Reason for UNBAN is that the ban itself has no other reasoning other than just ban evading. Doesnt say what the initial ban is.

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

• Sorrow locked this topic