SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] SodiuM/Ralphu WigGUM's Moderator Application

ill SodiuM LFT

Steam Account Name:  SodiuM/Ralphu WigGUM
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mlgskrubxx123/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm a fun guy to talk to and love the game of cs. I've played cs for around 3000 hours and I still love it to this day. I love talking to people and making new friends. I also love to help people out when in need of help.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I can bring the commitment that many people have seen. I can bring friendliness but with also serious motives. Csgo and KZG have been a great part of my life and I have met some amazing people on the server and i've decided to apply to help these new people have fun on the server and not have it ruined by someone's actions.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I feel like I deserve to be apart of the KZG staff team as I've shown my commitment towards not only Casual Competitive but 1v1 and Retakes. I feel like I deserve it for the support I did throughout KZG helping with the small things such as commands and where to go for help. I've shown prior leadership and determination towards this server and I'm willing to do it in a higher manner with much more responsibility. I have shown leadership throughout other servers on different games such as FIVEM. My leadership at FIVEM involves me leading the PD with a couple other people. People seem to love me and also recommend me for higher ranks. This leadership opened me up to other options and i'm willing to come back and prove my determination towards leading and guiding other people throughout the AIM servers. I love working with people and can help people out when in need. Throughout my CS career, I use to admin/moderate a csgo pug community formally known as Faded 10 mans. This community was around 800 people in which a team of around 8 used to handle every day.

Play-Time on Server Group:  Around 115 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Monday - Friday 3pm-11pm
Saturday - Sunday 11am-1am

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  N/A
Vouching Players:  paradiso

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by ill SodiuM LFT
Forgot about community

So the first time we met you were extremely abusive and toxic. over time i got to know you and youre actually alright and that day you were just tilted and it was dealt with then.

But im sorry mate, i cant ever see you having perms on the server given that i dont think i could find you trustworthy. Also jumbo and Yas are a laugh but both of them have been banned for being abusive towards admins.

+1 Very talented young man with nutty aim... Helpful and mature to newbies on the server. Give this man a title <3

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

You haven't been active on any of the AIM servers you said you've been recently, get a bit more active on the servers and probably get players to vouch that havent been banned for abusing admins

• Haha 1

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

Look I'm going to be straight forward. Yes we have our ups and downs, and I wont be bias. We used to play the same FiveM server. Unfortunately its gone to shit now and I absolutely hate it. I play a better server untill a KZG one comes out hopefully. I respect you as a person, but you can be a bit demandy person and bit power hungry as personally seen on cop on the community we played on. Yes you want to prove yourself but as stated above I don't see you on(I cant talk I don't play aim servers.), But I hardly if not never seen you play CS:GO.

I've seen your skills at leadership and without a doubt could be a bit tweaked. You can easily change your verdict and opinion on a matter simply if you have a close friend or a buddy you play with. With a little bit of work and a bit of confidence and not being bias I'd say you'd make a pretty good admin within the leadership aspect.

Now lets talk about your mouth. You can easily get angry as seen by me with my intense trolling skills ? which isnt a good thing when you're the only administrator on administrating 32 players, It can be quite a stressful and time dedicated role. I'm just not sure if you get this role you will fulfil your duties and be active, Yes its easy to say you will, but without you seeing you on the servers it a bit hard to judge if you will or not. If you can prove to not only the administrative team and Community director's + @skyprah that you are devoted and a dedicated member I personally think you should get it.

If it was up to me I'd say a trial but unfortunately its not. Get some more vouches and build up a reputation in the meantime :D

NEUTRAL Until proven otherwise 

-LSC Isaac Bullivarde <- Only he will get this :)

• Hearts 1

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

• 4 weeks later...
  • panthA locked this topic