SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] XFollower's Administrator Application

X♡Follower

Steam Account Name:  XFollower
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/XFollower/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Im a friendly person to anyone i know how to control situations if they get out of control. Eg. Mic spamming,bullying,telecamping, etc. I want to see KZG be a safe place for everyone and for everyone to be nice towards each other and not toxic.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Qualities I bring to KZG is that I have had experience before with being an administrator on a combat surf server for about a year until it got shut down. I'm friendly towards everyone on the server. and I know how to control situations very well.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I deserve to be part of the killzone gaming staff team because I have a lot of experience before with this sort of thing and i'm very good at controlling any situations that may arise on the server. Also i'm on the server pretty much everyday for a good 2 hours and i'm always friendly towards everyone despite what they do. I also want to see KZG grow and be a safe and non-toxic community so that everyone can enjoy their time on the server and not be harassed by anyone because of their age or anything else. . There's also not a lot of admins on combat surf and I never really see any admins on and I would like to help them out because I am on the server everyday for a good amount of time.

Play-Time on Server Group:  7d 12:51h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  atleast 2-3 hours during the day sometimes more if im not busy.
I play everyday of the week. dont play every weekend.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Dont know any staff.
Vouching Players:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198257603166/

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by X♡Follower

3 minutes ago, X♡Follower said:

There's also not a lot of admins on combat surf and I never really see any admins on and I would like to help them out because I am on the server everyday for a good amount of time.

Ya put it down as AWP server? i'm guessing it aint right.

[AWP] XFollower's Administrator Application

yea there wasnt a combat surf one i could see lmao :D I fixed it now

Edited by X♡Follower

+rep known him for quite a while now, he know's the server and can learn the means of admining it, fully support Follower becoming apart of the small combat staff team.

+Rep.

Is well known around the community and as active as he can be. Have known him for a while and he is fully aware of the rules and what it takes to be an admin. Goodluck!

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • skyprah locked this topic