SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

IDK Unban Appeal

Super_Soc

You were not banned for saying nigga, i banned you for the fake bind. I've warned you previously about that particular bind where it lies about what a now previous admin said. It was a way to tarnish an admins reputation and promote hate. The bind was proven fake (obviously,) you know it's fake yet you still continue to spam it. 

22 minutes ago, Super_Soc said:

it was a meme bind from a saltvex admin. Matthew the admin was an saltvex admin that said that in chat. Once saltvex went down many players migrated from saltvex to KZG. To get a few laughs i used the bind in chat. I know it was ridiculous and again I am sorry. Its your server and your decision do whatever you want but I promise not to post any sort of hate speech towards any admins from any community again.

Bind = 

[ ★ADMIN ] Mathew_1: Dont say Nigger, It means black slave

No i banned you for this

c67bac1137b0fba3f1ce493c796c8420.png

18 hours ago, skyprah said:

No i banned you for this

c67bac1137b0fba3f1ce493c796c8420.png

okay so a little bit of context: i made that up while bubble was on the server for shits and gigs, didn't expect such a negative response from him. a few people binded it and spammed it and we all got our temporary punishments, I think it was a one week silence. supersoc clearly forgot it existed and doesn't deserve the ban. he's one of the few combat surf resigned admins that aren't toxic while on the server. he's a really nice dude and once unbinding it deserves a 2nd chance

+rep from me 

the physical return of christ.png

On 04/10/2018 at 9:20 PM, Dandy said:

Please keep this loser banned, constantly says my name trying to get a reaction from me. 

Get fucked idiot

I am only commenting once to this so I don't spam my own unban appeal again. I have not been on Combat Surf for a while man. I went on a couple times the past week and I don't think I have said your name once. Plus wasn't this issue resolved on your ban appeal? Whether your opinion is even credible should also be brought to question. 

Edited by Super_Soc

• skyprah locked this topic