SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Sexy Smexy/ Smexy/ Phinc's Unban Appeal

Sexy Smexy

Steam Account Name: Sexy Smexy/ Smexy/ Phinc
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27574550

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  

Date / Time of Ban: 02-16-18 15:58

Admin that Punished You: Gimmieyofries?

Reason for Ban: "Continuous annoyance/trollish behaviour on kzg servers."

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Well, it's been a while, like 7 months now. Idk, KZG was just a fun server to play on. I do feel like i've changed alot, not as immature as i used to be, don't say the n word much anymore, mostly just for comedic purposes, and i promise to watch what i'm saying while i'm on KZG. Probably going to get memed like my last appeals, but whatever. Hopefully this can get me unbanned.

-rep

my favourite child bullier, shit talker and sunburnt ranga

everytime he joins any server he creates a warm, toxic atmosphere that would be great for it to stay on kryptic with other brainless sunburnt rangas

we all know he's just gonna do the exact same shit, if he actually wanted to be unbanned he'd at least try to care

the physical return of christ.png

+rep

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

-Rep

You claim to say you have “matured” but seeing how you acted in a different surf server recently has shown the complete opposite. You were told not to be a retard and constantly did so to the point of being perm muted. If you had really wanted to be unbanned, you wouldn’t continue to do stupid shit that got you banned in the first place. Sorry mate but you still have shown to stick to your toxic ways.

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

• 1 month later...
  • Sorrow locked this topic