SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

ethan's Unban Appeal

ethan1

Steam Account Name: ethan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66741250

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  1v1 Arenas

Date / Time of Ban: 02-10-18 21:55

Admin that Punished You: SMAC

Reason for Ban: SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Tried an bhop script on your server like a retard, instantly got detected by SMAC and got me permabanned from all KZG servers. Don't want to multiaccount as that would just put me into a bigger mess with KZG admins.

Wasn't intending to use the script to any advantage, just to jump around and test it
Bad idea ik, but it was a while ago, hope you guys can unban me I want to play on your FFA and KZ servers thanks :)

3 hours ago, ethan1 said:

Tried an bhop script on your server like a retard, instantly got detected by SMAC and got me permabanned from all KZG servers. Don't want to multiaccount as that would just put me into a bigger mess with KZG admins.

Wasn't intending to use the script to any advantage, just to jump around and test it
Bad idea ik, but it was a while ago, hope you guys can unban me I want to play on your FFA  KZ servers thanks :)

if you have played as just 'ethan' then i think i played a comp w/ you once and you were incredibly nice and extremely good

but bhop scripting is literally cheating to gain an advantage. i see it as the same as "accidentally toggling spinbot" not that it's even possible. 

idk how long you've been banned for but if it's been well over 6 months I'd definitely consider a +rep

the physical return of christ.png

Generally scipts are a two week ban for the first offence and second is perm banned.

I cant remember entirely but im pretty sure SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop is for the hack not a script, but like i said i could be wrong as i always get mixed up with this one.

Simple fact is you came on with intentions of cheating  or "testing your scripts" so you will just have to wait until a community director gets around to checking this. 

6 hours ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

Generally scipts are a two week ban for the first offence and second is perm banned.

I cant remember entirely but im pretty sure SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop is for the hack not a script, but like i said i could be wrong as i always get mixed up with this one.

Simple fact is you came on with intentions of cheating  or "testing your scripts" so you will just have to wait until a community director gets around to checking this. 

I am very sure that the ban was on February 10, I am 100% certain that I did not get banned a week ago. I tried to log into KZG servers however, and I feel like this could have changed my ban date on sourcebans.

Also the bhop script was an exe file not an ahk file

Again sorry about what I did please unban me

• 4 weeks later...

UNBANNED/ACCEPTED - Reason is because you went and appealed rather than ban evade.

However next time you get caught/banned. That will be permanent.

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

• Sorrow locked this topic