SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Dandy's Administrator Application

Dandy

2 minutes ago, Super_Soc said:

post his own snapchat??? Complains about doxxing XDXDXDXDXD

that wasnt his own snapchat... otherwise i wouldnt have put it there .

Edited by Lim.

latest?cb=20111128052231

-rep

consistently doxing, releasing private information, spamming

deadass got kicked out a toxic combat surf server for being too toxic

loves bullying children online for something completely irrelevant and for no fucking reason

complete and utter hypocrite and asshole 

the physical return of christ.png

-rep he shows his own immaturity while starting arguments with people in the comments of the app and is toxic while on the sever threatening to make people to join to talk shit to people as you did this to me threatening to make someone join to bully me. You also come from kryptic where you where admin or mod and you talked a lot of shit on kzg but then when you get demoted you come back to kzg. pretty sad

Edited by yenn

epjic bjop fragjer

17d253c63baf1663eadbfa7bc8349fef9d6cd8bar2-200-200_00.gif

Very little effort for the application and you average like 30 mins a day, not close to 2 or 3 hours link - http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/player_histories/sessions/40888 

Can't really comment on the "other stuff" but replying to criticism doesn't look good mate

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

making fun of a person cause there girlfriend's is South African smh...

unknown.png

18 hours ago, Dandy said:

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  has recently been a lot of toxicity 

Edited by xanrax

Pretty bad at handling criticism and dealing with problems (calling someone a fuckwit on their ban appeal is pretty disrespectful)

How about you stop being so disrespectful to people just giving their opinion on you. 

This is all forum based so I'll follow Snapz's opinion on this

1be.gif

i have every right to call him a "fuckwit" after he constantly feels the need to leak my personal information for months now, and still gets away with it. 

So if you feel like that is a wrong thing to do then sorry bud but i disagree.

• Like 2

On 04/10/2018 at 8:45 PM, Dandy said:

who the fuck are you? lol you dont have a clue what server i've been admin on so stop talking idiot. I was admin on saltvex 2 years before it died. I was banned 1 year before it went serverless so stfu idiot. "dont expect Skyprah to come back to sucking your dick" is your head screwed on?? The fact that you had to come on through a forum account which you have only commented on 2 posts (both mine) shows your opinion is invalid and you have your facts totally wrong. Grow a pair of nuts and actually come out to who you are kid.

Obnoxious, childish and racist acts?, toxic behaviours as a whole? hello? wake up idiot stop trying to target me 

I was admin on saltvex for 2 days as a joke, to which i then immediately resigned, i was previously admin on Fractic Gaming and Kryptic (a popular surf server to this day) to which all the servers fall have nothing to do with me, please actually get shit right the first time or don't comment at all.

Toxic, aggressive, defensive lmao
You're literally cluttering this feed by replying and making your application worse. 
Good luck 

Constantly brings drama wherever you go. Extremely toxic, pushy, rude and always has to have the last word. Flames, Bullys and antagonizes players admins and anyone who doesn't adhere to your way. Shocking ethics, severe lack of understanding basic morals. Aswell a low maturity level. All of which would make you a  horrible admin.

I haven't been on much at all in the past few months, but if this topic is to go by what you're still like on the server then i can only -rep.

• Like 2

• skyprah locked this topic