SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] mystic's Administrator Application

erica.

Steam Account Name:  mystic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150275947

Sex: Female

Desciption of Myself: -No Combat Surf Server Group-
I am positive whenever I am on and love to make new friends and meet new people.  

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I bring a positive, fun attitude to the server whenever I can. As well as being fair to each individual.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:   I believe that I deserve the role of either moderator or admin for the Combat Surf staff team as there are hardly any active staff members and sometimes the server seems to get a little bit out of control, such as mic-spam and use of racial slurs in game chat as well as names. I have also had experience from being Admin on Jailbreak for KZG, so, I know the expectations and requirements of being a staff member and how to react and deal with situations which I may face on Combat surf, and I've also been apart of the KZG community for quite a long time.

Play-Time on Server Group:  10 days 19:17:42 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  During a school week, maybe 1-2 hours per days, on weekends, 2-3 hours and on holidays, as much as possible.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  -Arent any active staff to vouch-
Vouching Players:  Dandy, Pew, Bubble, Potato, Chief

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by erica.
Forgot to add self desc.

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

+REP was previously admin on jailbreak, so she's fully aware of what the expectations are, kept he role for quite some time and never abused her permissions. In a time of which combat surf needs admins i think she's a great option :)

15 minutes ago, erica. said:

Steam Account Name:  mystic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150275947

Sex: Female

Combat Surf Server Group-
I am positive whenever I am on and love to make new friends and meet new people.  

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I bring a positive, fun attitude to the server whenever I can. As well as being fair to each individual.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:   I believe that I deserve the role of either moderator or admin for the Combat Surf staff team as there are hardly any active staff members and sometimes the server seems to get a little bit out of control, such as mic-spam and use of racial slurs in game chat as well as names. I have also had experience from being Admin on Jailbreak for KZG, so, I know the expectations and requirements of being a staff member and how to react and deal with situations which I may face on Combat surf, and I've also been apart of the KZG community for quite a long time.

Play-Time on Server Group:  10 days 19:17:42 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  During a school week, maybe 1-2 hours per days, on weekends, 2-3 hours and on holidays, as much as possible.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  -Arent any active staff to vouch-
Vouching Players:  Dandy, Pew, Bubble, Potato, Chief

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

+rep previous admin and she is enjoyable to play with

+rep very friendly and funny person, has alot of experience on kzg from past years on the server, also knows all the rules and is just the perfect person for the position of admin for kzg combat surf. 

?

Mystic is experienced, friendly and is well know by the community. However I question her ability to been an admin. Whether she will mute those that are toxic or well she let the toxic people step all over her. Kind does not always mean that they are admin material. Honestly if she can hold her ground against toxic players than its a +1 from me. If she cannot prove that then it will be a wasted spot for a more firm admin.

• 1 month later...

why was this not accepted fam
this kiddo is one of the only non retards you can find on combat surf
I agree with super soc that i wonder if she will be able to stand up for herself otherwise this server honestly needs at least one person

149626_101.png

10 minutes ago, Bubble said:

why was this not accepted fam
this kiddo is one of the only non retards you can find on combat surf
I agree with super soc that i wonder if she will be able to stand up for herself otherwise this server honestly needs at least one person

X-follower also got accepted. But i agree this should have been accepted.

also its good to see AU-GN players going for staff :)

latest?cb=20111128052231

• 1 month later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic