SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

DankyPotato's Unban Appeal

Abyss

Steam Account Name: DankyPotato
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:53767927

Server Group: MINIGAMES 
Server:  Beginner

Date / Time of Ban: 06-17-18 17:40

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Ok so, I got my unban appeal approved a while ago for being on an alt. I understand that it was bannable, but prior to its occurrence, I had no idea I was unbanned. I checked the forum about a week after I got re-banned (I didn't know I was re-banned at the time, I thought it was the same one). Skyprah (I think it was) told me that if I was on another account I would be permanently banned if I tried to join again on another account (but, yet again, I didn't see this message until after I got re-banned). So, yes, I understand why I got banned, but you may ask - "Why did I try connecting through an Alt in the first place?". Well, I had a cooldown on my main from abandoning (internet dropped out), so I was on my alt, ready to play with some friends. I was intending on warming up on a retakes server, so a friend of mine sent me a KZG retakes servers IP (I didn't know it was KZG). Without a thought, I connected to the server and was banned. I understand that it was my own fault for failing to check the server, failing to check the forum and attempting to connect to KZG on an alt in the first place, but I honestly unintentionally connected on that account. I regret it dearly and would like a third chance if possible. If I can't, that's fine, it was my own fault anyway. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • Sorrow locked this topic