SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] Immortalwankz's Administrator Application

Immortalwankz

Steam Account Name:  Immortalwankz
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Immortalwankz

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: amazing

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  im on all the time unlike ur admins

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  im on all the time unlike ur admins

Play-Time on Server Group:  9 days 08:49:51 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  daily

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  nosey
Vouching Players:  vachunter dingobird19 haru glizzard lemons

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Immortalwankz
  • Banana Time 1

3 minutes ago, Immortalwankz said:

glizzerd

spelt my name wrong I don't know if I still want to vouch for someone who only went to school for only 10 years

+Rep

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

-rep 

wtf is this app.

yeah I’m inactive for sure.

i also notice that you don’t like kids and you .block them. 

I can imagine you muting somone for being a young age

• Haha 1
  • Trump 1
  • kms 1

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

17 hours ago, Mtb said:

-rep 

wtf is this app.

yeah I’m inactive for sure.

i also notice that you don’t like kids and you .block them. 

I can imagine you muting somone for being a young age

mtb ur the dumbest admin to live how about u end your self and stop sucking off skyprah 

14 minutes ago, Immortalwankz said:

mtb ur the dumbest admin to live how about u end your self and stop sucking off skyprah 

No need to reply to this publicly. Sort it out in DMs. 

latest?cb=20111128052231

38 minutes ago, Immortalwankz said:
17 hours ago, Mtb said:

Roblox savage

I love u hun <3

719991_101.png

77A90CAD-6A70-4A90-9481-B66F65FF26CF.gif

-1 Going off your attitude, you can say goodbye to an admin tag.. lick my gooch :)

• kms 1

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

very little detail in this app, you should add more detail to your app .....

also, I don't agree with the end of your name because it is inappropriate, "wankz" what type of person even has that at the end of there name?

+rep due to the current situation I personally believe that Immortalwankz would be a perfect fit towards the administration team. He obviously should get the job due to his activity and attitude towards others. I lethiem, would like to not only vouch for this guy, look up to him becoming the best Killzone gaming administrator there is. He would be a great fit for the disabled people that roam around our servers as he would not only understand them but possible overcome there disabilities.

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

Mixed, ok guy, would deal with people appropriately if given perms (there is a trial period after all) although i'd like to see a bit more effort in your application, fix up your attitude a bit too lol. 

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

5 hours ago, Lethiem said:

+rep due to the current situation I personally believe that Immortalwankz would be a perfect fit towards the administration team. He obviously should get the job due to his activity and attitude towards others. I lethiem, would like to not only vouch for this guy, look up to him becoming the best Killzone gaming administrator there is. He would be a great fit for the disabled people that roam around our servers as he would not only understand them but possible overcome there disabilities.

thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

- + ..same comment I left fam on his app, too long to type here.
also, a good leader will take negative criticism without a negative reaction. I.E, mtb is grumpy pants sometimes and I thought I was the only one, he gave his valid opinion but doesnt mean you should reply to him with that attitude. be positive immortalz, it will give you more credit. you've been posting a lot of negative and aggressive comments on other apps I am reading now, and that isnt a good look.

if this app is accepted, I will observe the trial and report it directly to sky. 

• Sad 1

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

• My Name is Tito locked this topic