SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

「 Lelouch 」's Unban Appeal

Lelouch

Steam Account Name: 「 Lelouch 」
Steam ID: STEAM_https://steamcommunity.com/id/LelouchViBritannia7/

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  FFA DM

Date / Time of Ban: 8/10/2018 1 PM

Admin that Punished You: Sorrow

Reason for Ban: I have been banned for telecamping, there are 2 clips that are "proof" of me doing so, one of me in dust 2 using a sawn off looking into jail and another of me shooting a person delaying who went through teleporter.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was banned because I was shown telecamping in 2 clips, one of those clips (dust 2) I didnt get a kill and multiple people were playing against one other player who was my friend (grefled) whom I was in a call with and he wasnt getting kills at that time and everyone was waiting for so I decided since he was my friend and was wasting time because it was obviously going to end up with us winning and I dont think my friend who I know irl would care if I killed him once. The other clip is on ski 2 and it shows the player in a 1v1 battle with me. In this clip he was on 2 hp and flying in and out of jail repeatedly waiting for me, he didnt surf or anything he just went in and out of jail whilst looking around while everyone else apart from him and I were waiting for a new match; I was looking for him and I saw him repeatedly falling in jail and checking for people so I went in after him and he turned as I was in jail and shot an r8 at me as he went in jail then I killed him. I don't tele camp for points and I was merely trying to end the round because I hate ski 2 and everyone was waiting for the new round so seeing him constantly falling in jail and checking for me I went in to kill him. If anyone spectates me on dust(zoom) I just bhop and surf around looking for kills and try to fight people. On ski 2 I don't telecamp or try to stay in jail and instead I just try to surf and get better at the map; if someone spectated me for a bit on surf 2 they would notice that I barely try to get kills and just try to surf/get better at the map. Grefled (https://steamcommunity.com/id/greflord/) Is my witness because he was in the lobby in both those clips, playing in the first and spectating in the second.

I vouch for him, most of the time he is playing quite well, he has taught me how to surf and shoot and i am generally within the top 20 thanks to him. i was in the lobby for the ski 2 clip and the last player was stalling on the map. 

BAN REDUCED

Be more aware and wary next time for future repercussions. Ban reduced to 1 more day starting from now.

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

• Sorrow locked this topic