SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Jaggo's Resignation

Jaggo

Hey folks, i've decided to step down from my current position as AWP  and SK Administrator, and well BHop lol. I have been staff for 435 days, or 14.3 months... it's been a big ol yikes of a ride and i've enjoyed a good portion of it. Why am I leaving? The current state of the AWP server is a mess imo, i've had disagreements with certain staff which I won't really point out, as it will just cause drama. I'm not resigning solely due to them but as if I try to make a difference, or simply anything, i'd be suppressed. I also play other servers nowadays and have been having more fun on them.

Special thanks to @BuLLee and the  @ScoutzKnivez Admin . I would also like to thank both @Nyalon, @Skyprah and @My Name is Tito for keeping me here and being awesome leaders.

*my last act as admin I will vouch for @fam for AWP admin*

Cya ladies 'n gents.

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

See ya and good luck

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

Damn. My first time on sk i said n word and you or riddler muted me. It’s a Shame you are leaving. L8r sk8r dont say ur coming back or you wont get ur veteran role and get demoted to member 

latest?cb=20111128052231

Seeya later man, was fun having you around on ts and the servers :)

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

Dude, I'm gonna fucken miss you heaps, big inspiration. Got a massive fucken head though :) 

But seriously man, good luck with your endeavours and best of luck :D

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

• skyprah locked this topic