SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Vale's Administrator Application

Vale

Steam Account Name:  Vale
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155712074

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a 16-year-old Counter-Strike Player that pretty much only plays retake and pugs. I own an organisation and help them with all of their funding and pay for there server, always happy to help the community. Was rank 1 on KZG Retakes, recently dropped to 4th and wanting to grind back up to the top. Work at Maccas part-time, travel nationally 4-6 times a year for high-jump. Been playing CS for 4 years this December, always been obsessed with the game. Although I am new to the forums I am very involved with the community on servers, (mainly retakes and retake executes). I have been previously banned for a couple days on the server for using a bunny-hop script, one of the dumbest things I've ever done, I used it on a KZ or BHOP server and regret it a lot, I have learnt my lesson and deleted the script off of my computer. I have a twin sister who looks nothing like me lol who is two minutes older than me and has that on me for life. That's pretty much it haha, saw a notice in the chat of one of KZG servers saying you guys are LF admins thought that if I am spending as much time as I am I may as well be doing more with it.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I would bring respect to every server I enter, I am very strict with players respecting one another, especially older people picking on or going after a younger person, I am always one to step in. I am a very honest individual and if I am ever in the wrong I am always one to admit that and apologise if needed. Although I am 16, I am mature and when needed take things seriously but can also have a bit of banter with people.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I feel I am experienced in being a leader and helping resolve situations, I was head boy back in primary school which helped me with a lot of that. I am very respectful to all people I meet, with my moto being "Treat people how you want to be treated" and if I am giving people respect I am expecting the same respect back. I will always step in on situations that I feel are intimidating people or are putting another player down. I am always reliable to be on as I am very committed to improving at the game and play way too much to do that, I love KZG servers and thought that if I am playing this much and committing as much time as I am to it, I may as well be helping out the community while doing it.

Play-Time on Server Group:  3-4 hours a weekday and 6 hours a weekend, to much haha.
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  6pm-9pm AEST (Weekdays Monday to Thursday)
11am-10pm AEST (Friday to Sunday)

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  @b0nes
Vouching Players:  @sssam @konig @biffy @strangE

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

+Repping this one

Mature individual, an active member of the community, chatty, friendly bloke. 

Will do good things as an admin.

Sharp aimer as well ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • panthA locked this topic