SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

oz_j's Unban Appeal

oz_j

Steam Account Name: oz_j
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433694241

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  Other

Date / Time of Ban: 10-13-18 11:36

Admin that Punished You: SourceSlueth / CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Duplicate Account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I do not remember being banned on any KZG servers, as I currently do not have any other accounts, I did used to have accounts which I gave away to real life friends who wanted the game. If these accounts are somehow related, I would like to know how, and why, if not, I would love to get this sorted and start playing on KZG again, thank you! (It also appears that I am banned from all servers, as i've tried connecting to other KZG servers like casual competitive, for example.)

Your IP Is banned, so however or whatever got you banned on our servers came from your IP Address. The ban also would have been perm. Community Directors + Can tell you why you were banned :D

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

• 5 weeks later...

Here is your other ban, which happens to be for hacking. So your appeal has been denied.

YVRWjzc.png (706Ã399)

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

• Sorrow locked this topic