SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JUMP (includes BHOP and KZ)] myyzz's Moderator Application

myyzz

Steam Account Name:  myyzz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:428059981

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hello, my name is Marli and I am currently 17 years old. My hobbies are surfing, skating and i LOVE interacting with friends and new people i meet. I also love being in banter :D

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I have had ALOT of experience in the bhopping fields and i am extremely welcome for those who need help for me to assist them if needed. I am also very welcoming and LOVE to start conversations with new people.
I am overall a positive person to Killzone Gaming Bhop!

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I personally feel that i should be apart of the Killzone Gaming Staff Team because i am always willing to support players in any way possible and i feel like i can help the community in general. Since their has not been active staff around the bhop server there has been a lot of toxicity and immature behaviour spreading throughout time, and i feel i can help bring the server to a positive environment! Overtime i have been thinking of ways to improve the server and make a change to players that are being toxic. A lot of the time i feel like i am the mother of the server telling people to be nice and what not. I am always up for giving personal opinions on new server updates and on what has been changed around the server.

Play-Time on Server Group:  3 days 16:15:30 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  i usually play everyday for a few hours.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Skyprah made this optional. (also no staff that i know play bhop)
Vouching Players:  infants, TG Aero, Laffy, Mystic, Trimming Armour, Eftpos

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by kamikaze

+1 You're always a positive person and willing to help anybody that asks, we do need a bhop staff member that is always active and I truly believe that you deserve that spot on the server :)

+1 Bit dopey but seems to care about the community :D                                  Fingers Crossed ?                          cat please GIF

+1 A friendly and kind-hearted soul. There's never a dull moment when myzz joins, his fun-loving attitude never fails to keep the server enjoyable

+4 Friendly, helpful player. Always got some good banter to and have seen him help multiple players out. You'd be stupid not to

Edited by Frizz

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Skyprah made this optional. (also no staff that i know play bhop)

MUTUAL = not a + or - rep.

Damn, everything on the application was great besides this one, you know admin of bhop just they wouldn't vouch for you.

nice person to friends, would like to see how you would go with permission against new people and current friends, GOOD LUCK.

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• 3 weeks later...
  • skyprah locked this topic