SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] fam.'s Administrator Application

fam

Steam Account Name:  fam.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86249620

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am an Active player and have a decent bit of administrator experience. I've been playing counter strike for around 4 years and kzg for 2. I previously played ban hammer awp and was admin on scoutz knives before the server went down.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am usually nice and positive. I am active in the KZG Community and always try to help out new players. I enjoy playing AWP and other KZG servers thoroughly.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I've experienced being staff before and I would like to apply for admin on AWP. I've played KZG servers for over 2 years and with past experience, I believe that I will be able to handle toxicity, cheaters, abusers and afks. I abide by the server rules. I know and am able to tell the difference between a good player and a cheater. I have read the rules and have only one ban which was from a year ago when Jaggo was 'testing' <3.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 days 12 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  weekends anytime, week days usually around 4 or 5pm till around 9pm nz time

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Nosey, Paradox, Jaggo (as per resignation request), Lethiem
Vouching Players:  VacHunter, DingoBird19, AKDKNinja, Glizzard, Lemons, HentaiLordHaru

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• Hearts 1
  • kms 2

+rep 

sexy man from hamilton boys

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fam is well known in the community and that is a huge plus, understands the game and the community very well. however when you were an admin in sk and when it was popular  before awp took over it I barely saw you execute actions against little things like trolls, mic spammers or generally bullies who crossed the line from banter to harassment. most bans were discussed and executed by my self and 2-3 frequent main admins. Frankly a lot of the newer SK recruits at the time did shit all, sorry for putting names out there but people like lemon for example just played and didnt care about what was in the background, and I should have given a more strict observation from trials.

You can be a great admin if you put play aside and  primarily action admin duties. for example, some admins and my self care less about  rank and scores when I am taking care of a negative target, you should put more effort in being a decisive admin over being a player.

being admin doesnt mean you can't have fun but frankly some days I am not having fun, just making sure the server is fair for me and everyone to come back to the next day without dramas, clean and friendly for all.

Your skills and experience in the game is of high standards so it will benefit us catching cheaters on the long run, but a trial is really going to be a trial this time when accepted, no doubt this app will be accepted.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

as bullee said you didnt do much when you were trial on scouts but i believe that if u get trial on awp you would be able progress more towards being a good admin. +rep

• 2 weeks later...

Tad late, not really a necro post but fat +rep <333

An outstanding member of the community, may piss me off sometimes but it's just some friendly banter, don't be a nazi but don't be overly lenient, as bullee said. Good luck fam!

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

• 4 weeks later...

Accepted to the next stage.

Please get in contact with me via anything down below on my Signature.

you did it congratulations GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic