SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Fun Mod] clutchyy's Administrator Application

clutchyy

Steam Account Name:  clutchyy
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/butimonly12/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Calm and collective, Not biased, previous experience in working with people/customers, good at handling situations, fair, nice, make rational decisions, good at keeping bad situations under control,

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I have a lot of experience in CSGO, not only on community servers but also play at a high level of CSGO; eg. rank S, FPL, MDL etc so I have a good eye for cheaters and know when a player is just good, I can also keep a clean environment on servers, I can help not only ingame on server but if anyone needs help in something else, advice etc, I can do my part to put effort in helping those parts too!

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I am very active, despite not playing on KZG servers much I started playing fun ultimate, and thoroughly enjoyed it, I have seen a lot of cheaters that are blatant and can easily get rid of them, I am on every single day and all my time is put into playing games, this means that I can be on whenever another staff member needs me, or when problems happen I can be there to save the day, I can help not only in the fun server but on other servers where needed, and have no problem helping people with personal issues that is troubling them, I have years of experience dealing with toxic/cheaters etc in CSGO and in CSGO in general, I play at a high level of CSGO in AUS so I know the Organisation / business side of things to of CSGO, so I can help out with that part of things aswell. I am always available and reliable and would like to make this community a better place. PS (I know I do not have much time played etc, and do not meet requirements but I love helping, if any information is needed about me or background etc, please contact me at https://steamcommunity.com/id/butimonly12/)

Play-Time on Server Group:  09:43:02 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I will be playing all the time when im on and not busy playing the competitive side of CSGO, so any time most of the time (Im always on >.<)

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  nebula

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  No
Have working Microphone:  Yes

11 minutes ago, clutchyy said:

Steam Account Name:  clutchyy
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/butimonly12/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Calm and collective, Not biased, previous experience in working with people/customers, good at handling situations, fair, nice, make rational decisions, good at keeping bad situations under control,

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I have a lot of experience in CSGO, not only on community servers but also play at a high level of CSGO; eg. rank S, FPL, MDL etc so I have a good eye for cheaters and know when a player is just good, I can also keep a clean environment on servers, I can help not only ingame on server but if anyone needs help in something else, advice etc, I can do my part to put effort in helping those parts too!

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I am very active, despite not playing on KZG servers much I started playing fun ultimate, and thoroughly enjoyed it, I have seen a lot of cheaters that are blatant and can easily get rid of them, I am on every single day and all my time is put into playing games, this means that I can be on whenever another staff member needs me, or when problems happen I can be there to save the day, I can help not only in the fun server but on other servers where needed, and have no problem helping people with personal issues that is troubling them, I have years of experience dealing with toxic/cheaters etc in CSGO and in CSGO in general, I play at a high level of CSGO in AUS so I know the Organisation / business side of things to of CSGO, so I can help out with that part of things aswell. I am always available and reliable and would like to make this community a better place. PS (I know I do not have much time played etc, and do not meet requirements but I love helping, if any information is needed about me or background etc, please contact me at https://steamcommunity.com/id/butimonly12/)

Play-Time on Server Group:  09:43:02 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I will be playing all the time when im on and not busy playing the competitive side of CSGO, so any time most of the time (Im always on >.<)

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  nebula

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  No
Have working Microphone:  Yes

I am going to have to give this a  -1 as i dont think he is ready to be admin. I would strongly suggest he gets to know the community a bit better and gets more hours over a period of time.

Here are the requirements which he has not met:

30 forums posts OR have had a forum account for at least 1 month.

That is either helping develop the server you are applying for or being a constructive member on the forums.

50 hours on the server you are applying for. (over a timespan of at least a month)

Have at least two administrators or moderators of the server you're applying for to vouch you [trial administrators and/or moderators can not vouch for you].  

I would suggest you fill these requirements :D

good luck anyways

Edited by Wolfleader

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

On 14/10/2018 at 5:59 PM, Wolfleader said:

I am going to have to give this a  -1 as i dont think he is ready to be admin. I would strongly suggest he gets to know the community a bit better and gets more hours over a period of time.

Here are the requirements which he has not met:

30 forums posts OR have had a forum account for at least 1 month.

That is either helping develop the server you are applying for or being a constructive member on the forums.

50 hours on the server you are applying for. (over a timespan of at least a month)

Have at least two administrators or moderators of the server you're applying for to vouch you [trial administrators and/or moderators can not vouch for you].  

I would suggest you fill these requirements :D

good luck anyways

These have all changed. No longer require any staff vouch (optional), no longer require 50 posts and you no longer require 50 hours (preferred 25)

21 hours ago, skyprah said:

These have all changed. No longer require any staff vouch (optional), no longer require 50 posts and you no longer require 50 hours (preferred 25)

You should fix the staff apps format so that everyone knows

pls fix my forum role too

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

1 hour ago, lemr4d said:

This kid is one of the most hated members on the fun community, how do you think itll react to him getting staff, when he comes on people leave, and if they dont leave they just complain, giving him staff is about as good as kicking people before they even play 

Hey mate, Can I ask in what way he is hated? If its because he has solid skill and more experience than most players, its not a valid -rep.

Every time I have been on he has just been quiet doing his own thing killing cunts. Could not really see this fella being the toxic type :)

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

• 2 months later...
  • panthA changed the title to [Fun Mod] clutchyy's Administrator Application
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic