SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM (includes 1v1,Casual,FFA,Retakes,Executes)] HawKies's Administrator Application

HawKies

Steam Account Name:  HawKies
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/HawKiesCS/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am definitely a talker, i love to make new friends among the KZG community and my main purpose is to have fun and make sure everyone else is having a laugh with me.
I play in and own an CS:GO team and am currently ranked 13 on retakes.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  i think that with organisation, i will be able to help organize (with other admins i know) and improve the retake servers. I spend most of my time on retake servers, and would love to help expand on them as i have gotten to know all the regular players and community. It would be good to see what they want and see if that could be put into place.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think I deserve to be apart of the KZG Staff as I am committed, friendly and love playing CS:GO, just like everyone else on the servers, and i think with my leadership skills that I have gained from owning and playing in a CS:GO team, I can bring them onto the server and help everyone have a fun and memorable time. I would also like to work along side other members of staff and work together, meeting a bunch of new people.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 days 15 hours and rising
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I usually play every night on a week night anytime from 5pm ACST onward, but not usually on weekends. I regularly spend 2-3 hours on every session that I play.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Bones (Admin)
Vouching Players:  Gypsy,  HeroicHero, Haec, Forleks, Parlak, Jack, Anarchy, Boo, qqx,

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by HawKies

• 2 weeks later...
  • panthA locked this topic