SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM (includes 1v1,Casual,FFA,Retakes,Executes)] Vavex's Administrator Application

Vavex

Steam Account Name:  Vavex
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198288635239/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a 15year old, mature teen, who has been playing CS GO for 3 years now, and is currently trying to make my into the Pro AU Counterstrike scene. I would say that I am funny in a respective manner and kind. I have also been representing Australia for 1 and a half years now in the sport of 'diving' (the one where people do flips off the board). Which has given me the respective, mature and hard working mindset which I have and use when completing any task.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming   I am funny in a respective manner, hard-working, kind, leading and am always down for a chat, and free to listen to anyone's opinions or concerns

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Reasons for myself deserving to be part of the KZG Staff Team is that i want to continue furthering my relationships within the KZG community as well as responding to Call Admin requests and moderating Servers.

Play-Time on Server Group:  6d 13:25h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I play retakes from 7-11 usually on weekdays, and throughout the whole day on weekends.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  none
Vouching Players:  none

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Pretty quiet from the times I've played with him in retakes, very active however

Neutral for now, might want to be more vocal and gain some community support

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

29 minutes ago, paradiso said:

Pretty quiet from the times I've played with him in retakes, very active however

Neutral for now, might want to be more vocal and gain some community support

i was once like this to (not speaking). Dont worry if you sound young still talk. if people give u smack just ignore and report to admin if bad enough :D

+rep

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

• 2 weeks later...
  • panthA locked this topic