SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Zuhn's --select-- Appeal

Zuhn

Steam Account Name: Zuhn
Steam ID: STEAM_76561198856460023

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Casual Competitive

Date / Time of Ban: idk

Admin that Punished You: idk

Reason for Ban: idk

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: cause i want to try this game and my friends say this is fun

Hey Zuhn,

Your bans have been: Duplicate account ban, Duplicate account ban, and SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop.

SMAC AutoTrigger detects cheats that automatically press a key or actions. Bunnyhop detections, in particular, detect cheats that send +jump commands on the exact tick that you land, resulting in a perfect bunnyhop. This cannot be achieved by using scripts (2 week ban) or mouse wheel binds.

That account that was detected has also been VAC banned.

N0b5MXe.png

At this time, personally, I don't suggest an unban.

On 22/10/2018 at 3:10 PM, panthA said:

Hey Zuhn,

Your bans have been: Duplicate account ban, Duplicate account ban, and SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop.

SMAC AutoTrigger detects cheats that automatically press a key or actions. Bunnyhop detections, in particular, detect cheats that send +jump commands on the exact tick that you land, resulting in a perfect bunnyhop. This cannot be achieved by using scripts (2 week ban) or mouse wheel binds.

That account that was detected has also been VAC banned.

N0b5MXe.png

At this time, personally, I don't suggest an unban.

100 percent agree 

I HAVE NEVER HAD THOSE NAMES AND DOES IT THINK IM HACKING IM CONFUSED ? I JUST GOT THIS ACCOUNT 1 WEEK AGO AND I HAVE NEVER HAD ANOTHER CSGO ACCOUNT. My csgo account is Zuhn not zuhn

Edited by Zuhn

On 23/10/2018 at 8:02 PM, Zuhn said:

I HAVE NEVER HAD THOSE NAMES AND DOES IT THINK IM HACKING IM CONFUSED ? I JUST GOT THIS ACCOUNT 1 WEEK AGO AND I HAVE NEVER HAD ANOTHER CSGO ACCOUNT. My csgo account is Zuhn not zuhn

Just the fact your playing on our servers with a week old account, your basically asking to be banned.

You have originally been banned for detected cheat so its pretty obvious you came on a alt account to cheat on the server 

SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop

IF this ban really was false you would put more effort into getting unbanned.

To me it looks like you regret what you did and aren't willing to accept it.

By lying you are making it harder to get yourself unbanned in the future.

• 3 weeks later...
  • panthA locked this topic