SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Gay Niger's Unban Appeal

Gay niger

Steam Account Name: Gay Niger
Steam ID: STEAM_STEAM_0:0:152024026

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: 03-08-18 20:11

Admin that Punished You: Console

Reason for Ban: Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I have been banned for about 6-12 months and I have completely stopped cheating I was punished for it on my main so I use this as I guess a smurf but it has a higher rank than my old account so I would call it an alt and basically what happened was I was cheating on my old account and got banned on kzg so then I made a new account because it was a dumb decision to cheat and I would really enjoy playing KZG again due to all my friends now getting a pc and playing csgo and I really miss the KZG community

Also my main account got overwatched banned to be clear this is why I use this account now

Edited by Gay niger

-rep

You tried ban evading by using a second account to connect to a server you had been banned from. Its your own fault that you were banned on both.

:harambe: :silver: 

To be honest I feel like the use of a smurf was completely unreasonable you should of made a unban appeal in the first place, by being banned on a alt just makes there a greater chance of you staying banned. 

20 hours ago, Raymond said:

-rep

You tried ban evading by using a second account to connect to a server you had been banned from. Its your own fault that you were banned on both.

I did not make a new account to ban evade I made a new account because my main got ow

41 minutes ago, kidx said:

To be honest I feel like the use of a smurf was completely unreasonable you should of made a unban appeal in the first place, by being banned on a alt just makes there a greater chance of you staying banned. 

And how was it unreasonable when my main account became ow banned

Just now, Gay niger said:

Well first of all its against the rules to play on a another account, on top of that you got banned for cheats smh.

1 minute ago, kidx said:

Well first of all its against the rules to play on a another account, on top of that you got banned for cheats smh.

Do you relise that this is a unban appeal?

1 hour ago, kidx said:

yes. After you attempted to ban evade? 

Honestly I did not buy the account to ban evade KZG i bought the account to play comp because my main was banned so how am I meant to play anything if I got banned, and I forgot about being banned on kzg

5 hours ago, Gay niger said:

that gives it reason ?

:harambe: :silver: 

What i read from this bullshit is "I used cheats to kill people and ruin there time on CS:GO, but now i got banned for cheating and want to play on your server and change my ways" you really don't deserve shit for cheating and i hope you stay banned 

10 hours ago, Gay niger said:

try not cheating maybe, its really easy 

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

7 hours ago, Snapz said:

What i read from this bullshit is "I used cheats to kill people and ruin there time on CS:GO, but now i got banned for cheating and want to play on your server and change my ways" you really don't deserve shit for cheating and i hope you stay banned 

try not cheating maybe, its really easy 

I understand what your saying but I don’t cheat anymore or will again this is why I’m trying to get unbanned because I feel like I should get another chance but that’s my point of view and you able to comment on this is to give your opinion 

On 26/10/2018 at 9:33 AM, Gay niger said:

I understand what your saying but I don’t cheat anymore or will again this is why I’m trying to get unbanned because I feel like I should get another chance but that’s my point of view and you able to comment on this is to give your opinion 

You knew what you were getting yourself into when you cheated. 

should think about these things 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

As you have found out, cheating on our servers is a permanent ban. Considering that you didn't wait a decent amount of time but instead attempted to bypass you ban by using a different account which also is against the rules doesn't show me much in terms of remorse. Nevertheless your ban is permanent and will not be overturned.

DENIED.

• panthA locked this topic