SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Word.exe's Unban Appeal

Word.exe

Steam Account Name: Word.exe
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36275771

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  1v1 Arenas

Date / Time of Ban: 10-27-18 08:37

Admin that Punished You: Console

Reason for Ban: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Was playing on a 1v1 Server and decided to bhop around using a script. Very stupid of me and didn't think I could have gotten banned. I now strictly prohibit the use of any sort os bhop script/macro and won't continue to do it on any of your servers again. To conclude, hopefully, I could become unbanned and continue to play on your servers as I personally mainly play on KZG. Thanks.

5 hours ago, Word.exe said:

I now strictly prohibit the use of any sort os bhop script/macro and won't continue to do it on any of your servers again.

Wow what a transformation you have made in 1 day, considering you got banned yesterday for cheating. I don't buy that shit for a second, its very clear you thought you would get away with it, you didn't and now you "strictly prohibit the use of any sort os bhop script/macro" ok sure mate  -rep

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

2 hours ago, Snapz said:

Wow what a transformation you have made in 1 day, considering you got banned yesterday for cheating. I don't buy that shit for a second, its very clear you thought you would get away with it, you didn't and now you "strictly prohibit the use of any sort os bhop script/macro" ok sure mate  -rep

Banned yesterday for cheating? That wasn't me at all. There are others memeing with the same name as me. I can link you my profile if you'd like to show I'm not vac banned lmao. And for one yes I am willing to change. KZG has great servers and obviously who wouldn't want to make a change just to become apart of the community again. And yes I will prohibit the use of bhop script on KZG. Think again.

Edited by Word.exe

7 minutes ago, Word.exe said:

Banned yesterday for cheating? That wasn't me at all.

Oh you did it today not yesterday my bad, the cheating that i'm referring to is using a script/macro. But now that you got caught, you reckon its all good cause you're going stop cheating now??? An extreme comparison would be shooting someone (IRL), getting charged for murder then saying wait, let me go free cause i'm now strongly against gun violence and i'm willing to change. Would you let the guy go free? 

22 minutes ago, Word.exe said:

And yes I will prohibit the use of bhop script on KZG

How about don't use them at all, not just on KZG.

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

1 hour ago, Snapz said:

But now that you got caught, you reckon its all good cause you're going stop cheating now??? An extreme comparison would be shooting someone (IRL), getting charged for murder then saying wait, let me go free cause i'm now strongly against gun violence and i'm willing to change. Would you let the guy go free? 

Well, what else am I supposed to do? Be a dick and deny I wasn't using a script/macro? Obviously, my intention was not to use as an advantage, and + it was on a 1v1 server. I admitted to my mistakes and stated I wasn't going to continue using a bhop script/macro. 

Edited by Word.exe

19 hours ago, Word.exe said:

Well, what else am I supposed to do? Be a dick and deny I wasn't using a script/macro? Obviously, my intention was not to use as an advantage, and + it was on a 1v1 server. I admitted to my mistakes and stated I wasn't going to continue using a bhop script/macro. 

You are supposed to move on and accept your punishment. If it is your first offence and is in fact due to script/macro then it will be reduced to a 2 week ban. If not it will remain permanent. You cant be caught one day and then the next say you have changed...

An explanations of your ban from another staff member.

SMAC AutoTrigger detects cheats that automatically press a key or actions. Bunnyhop detections, in particular, detect cheats that send +jump commands on the exact tick that you land, resulting in a perfect bunnyhop. This cannot be achieved by using scripts (2 week ban) or mouse wheel binds.. If you would like this looked into then please fill out an unban appeal at this link.

looks like it may be permanent.

6 hours ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

You are supposed to move on and accept your punishment. If it is your first offence and is in fact due to script/macro then it will be reduced to a 2 week ban. If not it will remain permanent. You cant be caught one day and then the next say you have changed...

An explanations of your ban from another staff member.

SMAC AutoTrigger detects cheats that automatically press a key or actions. Bunnyhop detections, in particular, detect cheats that send +jump commands on the exact tick that you land, resulting in a perfect bunnyhop. This cannot be achieved by using scripts (2 week ban) or mouse wheel binds.. If you would like this looked into then please fill out an unban appeal at this link.

looks like it may be permanent.

I don't understand? I'm certain I used a bhop script/macro.

• 1 month later...
  • panthA locked this topic