SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] ReedaNZ's Moderator Application

ReedaNZ

Steam Account Name:  ReedaNZ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:215446581

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Just a guy from nz who likes to play combat surf and has done for nearly 10 years

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Previous moderating/ admin experience on servers such as AUSGF(aka trident gaming) and matrix surf.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  For one I have never seen a moderator/admin on this server. I have previous experience in the surfing community in the admin/moderator role and I am active on the server. I dont meet the requirements on the time played and forums, but this server is in desperate need of some active staff.

Play-Time on Server Group:  1 days 02:42:35 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  After 5:30 on weekdays (NZT) and most of the day on weekends

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  havent asked anyone really.

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  No
Have working Microphone:  Yes

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif

Mature and respectful on the mic. Knows the rules. Contacts me when there is issues. Seems like a prime candidate. There is a very lack of admins and mods on combat surf would a great addition. +rep.

For whatever reason when something to do with the server comes up it gets instantly back to his time admin/mod on a diffrent server and the experince there all though the stories are good and cool.

This could be seen as server hate similar to what loli was banned for.

Neutral :P

neutral,

Good Player, follows rules but i can only complain about 1 thing. You only recently became active on combat surf, maybe a week or two ago. Havent seen you on since matrix.

:harambe: :silver: 

• 1 month later...
  • skyprah locked this topic