SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] offset's Administrator Application

offsetxd

Steam Account Name:  offset
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198335111986/

Desciption of Myself: Hi my name is Luka I am a 16 year old boy from Australia. I am a calm and out going person I am also a very positive person.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Some qualities I can bring to the KZG servers. Are keeping everyone laughing and having fun. Whilst also keeping the peace.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think I deserve this admin spot in KZG because I would like experience in server administration and being apart of a well known server groups.

Play-Time on Server Group:  24:04:15
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I log into KZG servers everyday to get about 10 hours of play time.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  none
Vouching Players:  

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  No
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by offsetxd

Probably the 207th time where my name is down for an awp server vouch that i didn’t agree too.

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

there are alot of problems with this application such as:

Have Read Server Group Rules:  No
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  No

And also, mtb didnt vouch for you and i dont think you put much effort into this application.

-rep

but if you fix these problems im happy to change to +rep.

Neutral i've seen you on the server a tad bit but your not that active and sometimes could be toxic :/ maybe playing on the server more and fixing your behaviours would make you more suited to be admin 

-Haru Reeeeeeee

I love u hun <3

719991_101.png

77A90CAD-6A70-4A90-9481-B66F65FF26CF.gif

I don't recall ever seeing you on. Do you have other accounts you play on? The one your provided has only 5hrs on Awp according to our gameme stats. But you've put down having had 24hrs.

• 2 weeks later...

need to play more pal. familiarise your self with other players.. a lot of awp apps today are filled with people that are not too familiar with the rest of the server. You need decent vouches too, admins that are in the server constantly not any admin from different servers. play more and try an app again, people gotta get a feel for your presence, friendliness and authority. admins gotta see how well you cope with rules and figuring things out.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • panthA locked this topic