SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Fun Mod] MrDoggo's Administrator Application

real nebula

Steam Account Name:  MrDoggo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:122497416

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Dedicated KZG Member, outgoing, and always looking for new opportunities (such as this role)

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Helping, Trust, Calmness, Always looking for new opportunities

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have been a member of KZG since around 2016 back when I played this server every day. now I have more assignments and homework in the way, I struggle to be on as constant but try my hardest and I want to help out with this server as I run in to a lot of map bugs and toxic players, I could just reset the map and gag or mute a player for a period of time (which I still have to learn). I have played the fun server since it's launch and is one of my favorite servers right now and now I am finally 15 I can apply for this role. This is my favorite server and everyone in the community is nice including all of the staff and I would like to help out with getting the toxic people out of the server and just keeping this server healthy and alive. I will devote as much of my time as I can to ensure that the server is free from these problems as I have run into issues like these before, and having the opportunity to be able to control this instead would be very awesome. I have never had any past experience as a mod or admin on any server but this will be my first time and I feel like this is the best server I could apply for seeing how long I have played for and how much time I dedicate to it. I also talk to skyprah quite a lot and we chat about stuff, and he seems like quite a cool and chill guy compared to other server owners, which pulled me towards this server and making me want to start playing more again and wanting to help out. I always want to help people and I also think this is a quality that is very important, and I think I can fulfill this role as an admin. I would never abuse such a rank like this as this is my favorite server and I would never do something this malicious to such a nice owner, with great staff and an awesome server. Thanks! I know I went a bit overboard on word count but I can assure you I am ready for this role and mature enough to handle things like this. Thanks for reading and hopefully I get accepted!

Play-Time on Server Group:  1 days 02:56:15 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  As much as I can in a day, sometimes I will play other servers but mostly this one. I would have more time, but lots of homework and exam practice currently which gets in the way.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  D W Ξ B ♡

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

neutral right now.

Will most likely give this a +1 but i don't think i have ever seen you on or if i have i just haven't noticed you and likewise for yourself :P

You sound mature a good for the role but i would love to speak to you <3

I added you on steam. if you ever have any Fun Server issues ask me or @B1N as we are the only other admins on the server.

I have exams right now so i wont be able to see you much but i will definitely look out for you :D 

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

• 1 month later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic