SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Fun Mod] Karma's Administrator Application

Steam Account Name:  Karma
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:122334081

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My name is Karma and i am 15 years old and in year 10. I have been part of the KZG community for over a year now. I stumbled across KZG when i was looking fo a surf server to play on but i never truly became a part of the community until i met my friend Wolfleader in a Competitive game of CS:GO. He introduced me to the KZG server and since then i have played it as often as i can. I always look on the bright side, tend to joke around a lot and am generally a fun person to be around.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I can bring a friendly voice and character to the KZG team and always help others when i can. I also am fair, kind, and understand the rules of being an admin and helping the community as well as i can. I will try my best to make everyone included and will always give advice/help when needed.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I thoroughly enjoy the fun server and believe i can bring maturity, leadership and fun to the KZG Fun server. I also believe this is a positive learning experience for me to improve my leadership skills and further help the community. I have found plenty of bugs and glitches before and have seen the growth of this server first hand and believe i can be a great addition to the staff team. I always try my best and am a nice person to be around. I have played on this server for a fairly long time and believe i have a thorough understanding of the Fun server, how it works, and how to admin it appropriately and correctly.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 days 05:04:11 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Weekdays about 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM and 7:00 PM to 9:00PM Weekends about 12:00 PM to about 9:00 PM may vary

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Wolfleader
Vouching Players:  Russian Dog, Clebs, others in the comments

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic