SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

voice_enable 0's Unban Appeal

voiceenable_0

Steam Account Name: voice_enable 0
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52133472

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  1v1 Arenas

Date / Time of Ban: 11-07-18 00:56

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was testing out a new keybind i made where if i press a button it would spam space as fast as possible without me having to do it. I code in my spare time and i was just messing around trying to test. I didn't think i would get banned, i thought it might have just been a kick or something small but I realised i messed up once i got perma banned. I would like to be unbanned because it was a mistake that i shouldn't have made in the first place but i didn't know the repercussions of. If i am unbanned i will not mess around with any custom binds or any type or 3rd party software binds that are likely to get me banned again. Thanks for your time.

Hey voiceenable_0 (should really have it 1, good fun)

As far as I know from the developers of SMAC have stated that AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop does not detect or trigger off +jump command spams like what you are describing. As one of the developers has said in the past:

In order to be detected by SMAC Autotrigger a player must send 1 single command when jumping (Scrolling sends multiple) and land 25 perfect jumps in a row (25 instead of 20 due to the 4 second purge).

Landing 25 perfect jumps with any script is basically impossible. Your "new keybind" was able to send +jump commands at the exact tick that you touched the ground perfectly 25 times in a row.

Are you sure you want to stick with your current story?

Yeah no, i'll admit now that i was using a autobhop software. Not with intent to gain an advantage in 1v1's though. if you're able to look back into demos (i'm unsure how this works for kzg 1v1 servers) you'll see clearly that i was only jumping around after a round ended and things of that nature. I'm sure this will still be a perma ban but i'll own up to using a bhop software.

Hey voiceenable_0,

Thank you for being honest. I appreciate it greatly. Unfortunately, our servers have rolling adverts asking players to read the rules of the servers you play on. It's also common knowledge that you shouldn't be using BHop hacks at any point. Not to mention that these cheats generally are bundled in with other cheating software including wallhacks, spinbots, low FOV aimbots etc. Cheating in any sense is a permanent ban, given this, at this point, you ban will not be overturned.

DENIED.

• panthA locked this topic