SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

pichi's Unban Appeal

pichi

Steam Account Name: pichi
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:454582923

Server Group:  
Server:  Fun Mod

Date / Time of Ban: 11-11-18 15:47

Admin that Punished You: Console

Reason for Ban: smurf

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I should be unbanned since this is now my 3rd false ban. I was banned for "smurf" which is a useless term to ban me on, I have already told a bunch of people that I have a griefing ban on my main for no reason on comp and that I cant join any server. (If you want proof ill record my self trying to join a server on my main) My main is https://steamcommunity.com/id/laffy1211/

When I got the griefing ban on my main I was thinking of buying a new account or not and decided that I was going to buy a new account for csgo so I can actually play the game until my main got unbanned which has around 33 days left, it wasn't my intention to be banned for "smurf" which is kind of irrelevant if I cant really play on my main. Also while a admin is saying wrong information (wont say who) about me its kind of wrong on his half. Basically once I get unbanned on my main, this alt account is only for comp really, wasn't going to wait 33 days to play with my mates on csgo.

Cheers

+1 Unban this fool. He ain't a cheater. He ain't smurfing. Just his main account got a little bit into trouble. 

Edited by 2048

• Sorrow locked and unlocked this topic

Please wait for your main to be un-banned. You are welcome to join back with your main after it has been 35 or so Days.

DENIED

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

• Sorrow locked this topic