SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

My boy got banned for 18hrs

EVOKE

Ay yo this shit ain't right fam, why you gotta do SLIPPERY GECKO like that. My boy black asf he's allowed to say that word, cant believe this injustice has been allowed we will never be forgot this treason, this is directly related to the Tryhards coming after me and my people and wishing them nothing but death. All because we have chosen to fight back against the Tryhards tyranny and broken our chains of enslavement and chosen freedom.  "WE WILL NEVER BE SLAVES. BUT WE WILL BE CONQUERORS"

• Hearts 1

Yes you are right my fallow big man you are right people like this need to be dealt with, i may have slipped the "N"word but i am black so i have the right to say that

Edited by Slippery Gecko

• 4 weeks later...

He can’t go saying whatever he wants. There are little kids that play the server as well. Their virgin ears should have to hear those things.