SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL (includes Easy,Beginner and Hard surf)] Psycho's Moderator Application

Psycho

Steam Account Name:  Psycho
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198269436428/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Im 17 and from New Zealand i like playing video games mostly CS-GO and Rust. I have been playing CS-GO for about 3 years now and have been on surf for about 2 years.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  a skilled reliable player that can help out whenever im on

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I want to become a staff member for only one reason, and that is to help out the server for the greater good. I want to make other players experience the best that it can be, without mic-spammers, chat spammers, etc. I really want to play my role and do the best that I can possibly do on here. I can remind players to not curse or spam and to follow rules if they're falling out of those rule barriers a little bit. I can be helpful in-game if players need to ask questions such as "How do I apply for staff" or "How do I purchase vip?" those simple questions. I'd be able to dedicate most of my free time to the server if needed. I've been playing for a few hours now, and I've really enjoyed my time on here. I like being a member of this server but I'd like to take it a step further and go for a staff position.

Play-Time on Server Group:  3 days 15 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Most days from about 4-10

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  rei

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  No
Have working Microphone:  Yes

+1 because the effort in the app is decent compared to every other wombat applying

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

Good guy , always friendly and active and is a great help to the community , teaching new players maps etc , great effort put into this app also.

+1

Edited by .deX
edited due to realising I knew Psycho from a previous alias

it's a really difficult decision for me. on the one hand you're a great dude to surf with and you're funny but i don't think you're staff material. sorry but i'm neutral

• 3 weeks later...

Huge +rep for this bloke.

Very calm and collected. Mature, responsible, willing to take action if needed.

Smart person, very fit for this position.

Good luck mate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • .deX locked this topic