SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM (includes 1v1,Casual,FFA,Retakes,Executes)] Dobbo's Administrator Application

Dobbo

Steam Account Name:  Dobbo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:191677918

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Just graduated from high school, currently have a lot of free time before i enter university. 18 y.o Male living in Sydney. 3,000 hours of CS:GO experience.

If it helps or not I'd like to point out that I am a core feminist and strictly against sexist, racial or homophobic slurs and this is frequent on aim servers and I already do as much as I can to prevent bullying and these types of insults but i feel as though admin will help me to suffocate these kinds of slurs in the server. I understand its the nature of the CS;GO community to have banta and I will let people go mostly but I want to do something about the specific social groups that are constantly used as insults in the servers. 

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Firstly I have a very reliable PC, a good quality mic and outstanding internet.
I also have lots of free time to be available for playing on the 1v1 server or actively on the forums in case someone calls for assistance.
Very mature and good communication skills
I will be very fair to everyone on the server and respectful
I am capable of spotting suspicious players but will be methodical in handing out bans so no unjust punishments are carried out.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  As there is a lack of admins present on the 1v1 server and i see constant ads in chat requesting new staff member applications. I will be a valuable member in ensuring the smooth running of the 1v1 server to maintain the high standard of play in the server and keep people happy so they return.
While contemplating what to write that would help my application I came to a dilemma about talking myself up in unreasonable fashion as I cant flaunt how good I believe I am without evidence. However It is necessary so I will go so far as to say I am a mature and intelligent individual and a skilled/experienced CSGO player. I have achieved rank B- on ESEA in previous months and my MM rank varies greatly because I play with mates for fun. Currently i am MG2 but feel capable of working up to standard in DMG-LE games. I am top 60 on the server while still playing casually. I believe I win the majority of the maps played on 1v1 with K/D ratios around 2 ish often. This will help me be a useful admin on the server as my skill and understanding of the game will allow me to spot cheaters but also spot a skilled player and not make unjust decisions. Also my level of maturity and understanding will go a long way when policing abuse on the server whether it be mic spam or bullying. Also a very friendly and tolerable guy i believe which will help me fit in with the community and help preserve the positive nature of the aim servers. 

I mainly play 1v1, I often elect to play retakes as well however and if accepted I will be dedicated to spending time on all aim servers and not just playing 1v1 or just retake.

As many are aware as it directly effected them I have done all i could to reach out to other staff members and community members of KZG to gain footing inside the community and get to know everyone more and so far to just mention a few have had positive experiences on the discord or in CS with people like Ruthless Killer and Paradiso. 

Try to excuse the cringe in this application as I wanted to express my self-perceived positive attributes while also not sounding up myself...

Please greatly consider this application as I have already recorded and upploaded suspected cheaters and rule breakers on the server in hopes to preserve the server and keep it running smoothly and I am applying here to extend that and continue to make the server a happy place to be.

Again:
Very good internet
very good PC
lots of availability
very good mic

Another Edit - Id like to point out I have gone to the effort to review past accepted and declined applications to familiarise myself with expectations on here as I have relatively low hours.  In doing so it has become apparent that interacting with the community is a big + so I have been annoying the hell out of staff members on discord and on steam introducing myself and making a real effort to get to know everyone and play with other staff members. 

Play-Time on Server Group:  30 hours - 150 connects - Climbing rapidly and I have put many ours into saltvex's aim servers which is why this is not as high as other applicants. 
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  frequently 7 days a week. often late at night up to 1am AEST but also throughout the day in normal working hours as I have no full time commitment since graduating school.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  1. https://steamcommunity.com/id/yuntai/

2. James_

3.  kurriculuM - yeah yeah for sure man
we need good admins i have had situations with really biast ones so to speak
i think youll be good

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Dobbo

720462_101.png

On 21/11/2018 at 4:30 PM, Dobbo said:

I am a core feminist

oof.
Great application in my opinion. Would bring some great attributes to the admin team. +1 from me. Has brought several suspected players to the attention of myself and other admins. Good bloke.

Say that to me again and I'll kiss you on the mouth

0fa.jpg

+rep Nice guy all around and was very talkative and welcoming to the Casual Comp Community players.  :) 

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

Just wanted to make it known to @panthA and @skyprah who may be reviewing my application that I am on schoolies after graduating school from the 1st - 8th of December and therefore wont be active. This is not an accurate representation of my activity on KZG so dont want you guys seeing that i havent been on and thinking its normal. 

Thanks heaps

720462_101.png

• panthA locked this topic