SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

athy's Unban Appeal

Athyriel

Context: Around January I queued for a game with @jayy and @jiggzy. (witnesses perhaps) and coincidentally got into a game with skyprah on the same team. Stupidly of me, I began to make fun of skyprah and ruin the game for him by team killing him and drowning the voice chat with slurs. Shortly after, I found that he blocked me, and I was banned from all KZG servers. Realizing the consequences, I initially noted him as being salty that we lost; but after thinking about it, what I'd done was really disrespectful; and after almost a year, I decided to appeal.

Steam Account Name: athy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102063581

Server Group: All of them
Server:  All of them

Date / Time of Ban: 15-1-2018

Admin that Punished You: skyprah

Reason for Ban:  Being toxic to skyprah in a competitive match

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I have no reason to defy my ban, I am guilty. Nonetheless, I would like to play on the server network again, and I promise that I will not utter an offensive word. To ensure this, you may even permanently mute me, as long as I can play on the servers again, I am happy. I apologise for my misconduct from almost a year ago and I would like a second chance.

Please take this for consideration

Afterthought: I just want to apologize to you, @skyprah, for being annoying and rude during that one competitive match. I know it's been almost a year -  so I feel like I'm going over the top for saying this - but I'm sorry, and I promise this won't happen again.

Edit history:

-Removed the last sentence, which consisted of an offered bribe. This was stupid on my behalf, and shouldn't have been there.

-Added context for a better understanding of the situation.

- Added witnesses and made reason + servers more specific.

Edited by Athyriel
bribing is wrong and shameful

20 hours ago, Athyriel said:

If chances are slim, then I can impose buying an unban.

guggy.gif

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

On 23/11/2018 at 5:59 PM, panthA said:

I was with you up until the bribe. Ultimately up to the boss.

-rep

Apologies for my desperation, it goes to show how much I'd do. I'll remove that.

Thank you for being straightforward though, appreciate it.

Edited by Athyriel

12 hours ago, jiggzy. said:

Neutral. Has been a while since the ban but it was a fair bit of shit talk. As @panthA said it's up to the man himself.

Thank you. Good to have an unbiased staff member on the team.

Edited by Athyriel

Just now, Athyriel said:

Bumping this

3 hours ago, Athyriel said:

Bumping this

8 hours ago, Athyriel said:

Bumping this

10 hours ago, Athyriel said:

Bumping this

fucking chill mate, it will get dealt with in due time

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

1 hour ago, Snapz said:

fucking chill mate, it will get dealt with in due time

Apologies, saw other people doing it so I presumed it was ok to.

• 3 weeks later...

To me seems odd that something that happened outside of the servers can get someone banned, anyway, Athyriel should be allowed back, and what he done is alot easier to deal with than someone who cheated, You can't block a cheater can you? You can block someone saying things you find upsetting or offensive.. 

209019_201.png

2 hours ago, Moonayyy said:

To me seems odd that something that happened outside of the servers can get someone banned, anyway, Athyriel should be allowed back, and what he done is alot easier to deal with than someone who cheated, You can't block a cheater can you? You can block someone saying things you find upsetting or offensive.. 

Unfortunately you do not spend hundreds of dollars a month and all your free time developing for someone to play on who cant show any respect and be hostile towards me in MM. I'll ban whoever I want to ban.

On 13/12/2018 at 10:57 PM, skyprah said:

Unfortunately you do not spend hundreds of dollars a month and all your free time developing for someone to play on who cant show any respect and be hostile towards me in MM. I'll ban whoever I want to ban.

This could be a dumb question, but what is your verdict?

On 13/12/2018 at 10:57 PM, skyprah said:

sky was wearing a leather jacket and a bandanna when he burnt the little fella with this, frankly.. fair comment. haha.
I reckon give the shithead a chance, if spotted or reported to harass anyone, smack talk kzg servers and/or its owner, ever again.. back on the ban he goes with no exception or an appeal. 

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic