SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

athy's Unban Appeal

Athyriel

Frankly i think you deserve a ban. You obviously you don't appreciate any of the work @skyprah puts in since you were talking shit about the servers....

trash like this dont belong here 

If he was to be unban i think the bloke only has one chance, caught breaking rules should be a instant ban.

I can't really believe the hostility in this thread. Stop poking the dude with comments like "I think you already know, bud." Are you trying to antagonise him? How is this allowed in the community? He's putting his foot forward into a ban appeal and wants to be apart of this community. It was a long time ago and I was a worse person a year ago than I am today.

People change and people actually seek improvement even then people are vulnerable to influence in easy sparked outrages in MM.

I feel sympathy for you dude for the blatant disrespect you've gotten so far. I sincerely hope you can come apart of this community again and show that you've grown and learned from your fault for however long it was back then.

The attitude of people in this thread has been utterly disgusting.

3 hours ago, Jerkaa said:

I can't really believe the hostility in this thread. Stop poking the dude with comments like "I think you already know, bud." Are you trying to antagonise him? How is this allowed in the community? He's putting his foot forward into a ban appeal and wants to be apart of this community. It was a long time ago and I was a worse person a year ago than I am today.

People change and people actually seek improvement even then people are vulnerable to influence in easy sparked outrages in MM.

I feel sympathy for you dude for the blatant disrespect you've gotten so far. I sincerely hope you can come apart of this community again and show that you've grown and learned from your fault for however long it was back then.

I wasn't actually being rude,

I just don't think this is going to get accepted as skyprah has already made his statement. If skyprah is against the unban it must not of been very nice. We aren't being hostile, just imagine you being the owner and joining a comp and people started shit talking your servers woudln't make you feel to good would it. Especially the fact he pays a lot of money to keep this community up and constantly improving. He is the one being Hostile, skyprah even states that.

He also keeps spamming "Bumping This" which he should not really do it spams the side log for other posts. *hint* i would stop spamming and leave it be for a while

The disrespect he has gotten?? what do you expect, you say this but ignore the fact how much disrespect he was showing towards the community. I don't think anyone is showing any disrespect in this post. Maybe you can't handle the truth?? Grow up and stop getting triggered by the truth. We haven't done anything wrong he has, he was the one that was showing disrespect to both Skyprah and KZG.

If this guy really has changed then sure maybe, just maybe he could get unbanned but this is all down to skyprah and/or community directors.

EDIT: Responding to posts with KMS just makes you look like a big idiot... just stop

Edited by Wolfleader

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

1 minute ago, Wolfleader said:

I wasn't actually being rude,

I just don't think this is going to get accepted as skyprah has already made his statement. If skyprah is against the unban it must not of been very nice. We aren't being hostile, just imagine you being the owner and joining a comp and people started shit talking your servers woudln't make you feel to good would it. Especially the fact he pays a lot of money to keep this community up and constantly improving. 

He also keeps spamming "Bumping This" which he should not really do it spams the side log for other posts. *hint* i would stop spamming and leave it be for a while

The disrespect he has gotten?? what do you expect, you say this but ignore the fact how much disrespect he was showing towards the community. I don't think anyone is showing any disrespect in this post. Maybe you can't handle the truth?? Grow up and stop getting triggered by the truth. We haven't done anything wrong he has, he was the one that was showing disrespect to both Skyprah and KZG.

If this guy really has changed then sure maybe, just maybe he could get unbanned but this is all down to skyprah and/or community directors.

Mate he was asserting his point that of his massive contribution to this community he started. He can ban anyone he deems. Which is fair. But, that did not include that this application was denied.

Don't force a judgement base of response. when the thread is locked. You'll know.

Just now, Jerkaa said:

Mate he was asserting his point that of his massive contribution to this community he started. He can ban anyone he deems. Which is fair. But, that did not include that this application was denied.

Don't force a judgement base of response. when the thread is locked. You'll know.

I know this but at this point, it does not seem he is getting unbanned.  He keeps bumping this and no response, Why should someone toxic be allowed back.

Anyways have a good day

Cheers,

43 minutes ago, Wolfleader said:

I know this but at this point, it does not seem he is getting unbanned.  He keeps bumping this and no response, Why should someone toxic be allowed back.

Anyways have a good day

Why would anyone be so insensitive to a ban appeal? He's putting his foot forward. I'm not vouching for him or repping him. But I'm seeing the acts of valid members of this community have a very disgusting attitude to someone who's just trying to get an answer.

And here's a better question wolf. Why should someone like you Wolf, be allowed to comment on unban appeals when it has no relation to you whatsoever. Or for more people at that fact.

Treat people with respect don't tell them to fuck off when they're only trying to get a answer from their appeal. It's bad professional behaviour and puts a stigma onto the community. Stop replying and allow Skyprah to make his decision. If he says no then that is his decision and we can all respect that and we await for a final answer.

4 hours ago, Jerkaa said:

Never seen a bigger idiot.

The kid has no respect for anything @skyprah does, his continued to disrespect him over this shit post... smh. 

4 hours ago, Jerkaa said:

Why would anyone be so insensitive to a ban appeal? He's putting his foot forward. I'm not vouching for him or repping him. But I'm seeing the acts of valid members of this community have a very disgusting attitude to someone who's just trying to get an answer.

And here's a better question wolf. Why should someone like you Wolf, be allowed to comment on unban appeals when it has no relation to you whatsoever. Or for more people at that fact.

Treat people with respect don't tell them to fuck off when they're only trying to get a answer from their appeal. It's bad professional behaviour and puts a stigma onto the community. Stop replying and allow Skyprah to make his decision. If he says no then that is his decision and we can all respect that and we await for a final answer.

your the one being disrespectful?
Why can't i comment on this post i am a KZG Admin sooo...

Everyone should be allowed to comment on these, if someone has trash talked KZG showing no respect i don't see why i am allowed to disagree with him being unbanned??

I am not trying to be hostile or toxic you are the aggressor. You are being toxic please just calm down :D :D

Cheers,

I've never seen a thread derail as much as this one.

16 minutes ago, BismuthCrystals® said:

ME GAY 

Genuinely don't understand what you even get out by posting stuff like this on an unban appeal.

Going to deny and close this for now - If @skyprah wishes to give you another chance, he will personally unban you himself. Apologies for the delay.

0lzHluV.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic